70596-1: Samurai X Cave Chaos

Darth_Raichu

6 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

dang.I thought that LEGO had gotten Rurouni Kenshin license. Why does Ninjago need a batcave?

It was a magical place that produced new mechs and vehicles whenever they needed them :D

Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X in the US) license would have been AWESOME :rock:  

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Exactly my thought - looks like this snaps in with the Batcave to form a weird batman/ninja crossover MOC.

Funny, I thought "that's why we only get part of the batcave, the other tan parts were being used here" before scrolling down to see others with the same thought.

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Exactly my thought - looks like this snaps in with the Batcave to form a weird batman/ninja crossover MOC.

Actually - make that a Batman/Ninjago/Mixels crossover: some of the builds on the left are pure Mixels.

2 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Actually - make that a Batman/Ninjago/Mixels crossover: some of the builds on the left are pure Mixels.

Don't forget Star Wars (the little droid) and The LEGO Movie - the small spaceship in between the two mixels looks similar to the small one from Benny's Spaceship and the melting room there in the middle. Just a modified laser...

It's a neat looking set, but yeah a lot of overlap!

Need to see the parts, but with a good number of figs and no doubt play features looks like a great play set for the price range.  

I think Lego are doubling down with the Ninjago movie next year, some the best sets we’ve seen recently have been Ninjago.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...