Shipping advice please

LNichols

Hi, I have been a brick picker member for quite awhile but haven't tried posting anything on the brick classifieds. I have previously only sold sets on Craigslist so I haven't had to deal with shipping. Can anyone provide me with information on shipping and how I determine my costs?  Any advice is appreciated, thank you!

The simplest answer would be to measure out your item (length width height) and weigh it. Once you know those dimensions you can go to any shipping site (including brickclassifieds under the shipping option) and punch in those numbers and add any kind of postal code/Zip code across the country to get an idea of what it will cost to ship to where.

Some sites will do this calculation for your buyer based on your dimensions/weight and their postal code/zip and charge them accordingly if you selected the correct option. I'm not sure if BC will do this yet as i haven't used it for a couple months, so someone may be able to be of more help than i :P

• Like 1