40220 - London Bus

uaford

12 minutes ago, marcandre said:

Wish it were minifigure scale. As is I don't care much for it. Won't work in a city scene, not scale to the big ben. It is very nice for a freebie but overall pretty meh.

It might not be hard to moc a minifigure one with two sets and a few extra pieces. hmmm

Couldn't you just MOC the HP Knight Bus in all red, maybe remove the middle layer and extend it?

4866?$main$

2 hours ago, jaylay said:

People say about pairing this with TB and BB but in fact it's not to scale with the two giants. London bus is only a stand alone set or nicely displayed with the other mini poly vehicles from the past.

I doubt the casual collector will care about scale. All they will see is there is a London Bus that will be a nice display to go a long with their TB or BB set and will want it.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 1:10 PM, jaylay said:

People say about pairing this with TB and BB but in fact it's not to scale with the two giants. London bus is only a stand alone set or nicely displayed with the other mini poly vehicles from the past.

Funny you said that mine, got dinged up on one corner....

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Haay said:

Confirmed we get this promo in Europe in October, with a purchase of minimum €55.

Will combine it with the VW Beetle, for my own collection. 

I have read somewhere that the london bus will be available as promo in germany in September.

And it makes a sense, since the October is 1. Xmas set promo time. But I will accept if they give both Xmas and bus together for purchases over EUR 55 :-)

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 3:22 PM, Mhd747 said:

Was in lego store and picked up the store calendar, UK will get the London bus from 3rd to 22nd October on purchases over £50

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 8:29 PM, CrabslayerT said:

Is there any chance you could just make a topic and upload the whole thing????

Or throw it into the "regular" store calendar thread, and I'll add it to the first post.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...