40220 - London Bus

uaford

Guest TabbyBoy
On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 12:08 PM, Brian Briggs said:

Today I received my order from the last day of the London Bus promo. They included a sticker sheet in the shipping box which also includes alternative advertisements for the bus.

Did anyone else receive one of these?

I had one with my first London Bus, not with the others. I've seen the buses sell for an extra £5 with this sticker sheet.

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 12:08 PM, Brian Briggs said:

Today I received my order from the last day of the London Bus promo. They included a sticker sheet in the shipping box which also includes alternative advertisements for the bus.

Did anyone else receive one of these?

Are these INSIDE the actual set box?

• 11 months later...
Guest TabbyBoy
2 hours ago, Mhd747 said:

hamleys are now selling these in store for £11

LOL - Hamley's are crooks. Why can't people just go round the corner to the Mad House LSq LEGO store and get it for £9.99, VIP points and a likely freebie? Prices have tanked on eBay so just wait for EOL.

21 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Oh... it's also listed as "Retired Product" so could Hamley's sell other retirees? Let's hope not.

My hamleys still has alot of chima and ultra agents. They mark all lego 20% above lego SAH RRP so its hardly a surprise why they have so much old stock, they also still have a 79110 lone ranger Silver Mine Shootout

Guest TabbyBoy
21 minutes ago, Mhd747 said:

My hamleys still has alot of chima and ultra agents. They mark all lego 20% above lego SAH RRP so its hardly a surprise why they have so much old stock, they also still have a 79110 lone ranger Silver Mine Shootout

Heathrow Airport T5 even had a 10188 Death Star tucked away a couple of months ago in a really tatty chewed up box for... wait for it... £449.99 - havin' a larf!

I've even poached some customers at T5 by handing them my business card if they want any LEGO that's hard to get hold of. With a lot of my stock costing way under 50%, I can easily undercut the Hamley's "Duty-Added!" shop.

Edited by TabbyBoy