Signed Lego Set Value

I have tickets to a limited screening of Back to the Future plus Q&A with Christopher Lloyd and writer / producer Bob Gale this week and was thinking about getting one of my sealed sets of (21103) Delorean Time Machine signed. Would this increase or decrease the set value?

I look forward to your thoughts! 

• Like 1

Couldn't hurt but I wouldn't be surprised if it did little to increase the value. Like Magic cards, sometimes it's just added scribble nobody really wants, but the card value itself usually still holds true. Make sure to include a photo of the actual signing too. Just helps to add authenticity to it. If you got Michael J Fox to sign it at some other point in time, I could see that absolutely boosting the value.

• 1 year later...
Guest TabbyBoy

Daisy Ridley refused to sign my Rey construction box as she told me I was going to sell it. She was right! Mackenzie Crook did sign my last Black Pearl, but I only got £50 on top for it.

37 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Daisy Ridley refused to sign my Rey construction box as she told me I was going to sell it. She was right! Mackenzie Crook did sign my last Black Pearl, but I only got £50 on top for it.

The signed set would have mutliplied the value by 10 fold to £1.

• Haha 1