REMAIN or LEAVE...What will happen to the non-US LEGO investor?

GBP back to 1.40ish USD, 1.25 Euro, and the FTSE at 6000 and change, pretty much where it was on Monday. 
I hate to piss in anyone’s cornflakes, but we’ve not left, just voted to leave, this will be slow walked for years.  

For LEGO sellers in the US, Whenever the dollar has been strong, it hurts international sales (due to the exchange rate). International sales have been slow for a while, and this certainly makes it worse.

As far as the event itself, the EU collapse has seemed somewhat inevitable - so at least this allows things to move forward.

In the end, the EU desperately needs good relations to continue, so any threats that might have been made (in an effort to influence the vote) will likely be forgotten.

5 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

Someone might need to retake Geography and History classes.  I just saw this on Twitter,

"Why would England vote to leave Europe. Now we will all have to buy new maps."

They could be right if Scotland votes out :whistle:

14 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

Someone might need to retake Geography and History classes.  I just saw this on Twitter,

"Why would England vote to leave Europe. Now we will all have to buy new maps."

Buy old stock
Print “New BREXIT maps” stickers
Profit

• Like 1

Woke up to find that the borders have been raised again. I work in the north and live in the south, southern part politically but is more north than "the North", No comment yet on how wages will be taxed or WTF is gonna happen. Do I need to pass military checkpoints on my way to work again?? I just hope it doesnt go back to the way it was in the 80s! Might be an opertunity for some smuggling along the coast though........ Butter was big business during the 60s I hear

20 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

Jeez, 250 years, and sure we have our "bama's" and "ssippi's" holding us down, but we still let them stay in and still accept them as our redheaded step children.  Get it together europe, this is no longer the middle ages!

You don't understand the sentiment the EU is hated not only that but the regulations are a joke.

26 minutes ago, botchy123 said:

Sod Lego, i'm going to buy a fishing boat if we can negotiate being able to catch fish in our own waters.

26 minutes ago, botchy123 said:

Sod Lego, i'm going to buy a fishing boat if we can negotiate being able to catch fish in our own waters.

He might be on to something, after all you cant eat lego...  If trump wins, and the eu falls apart, the chinese knockoffs will have free reign.

46 minutes ago, feed said:

Buy old stock
Print “New BREXIT maps” stickers
Profit

They do it with textbooks all the time...

20 minutes ago, CrabslayerT said:

Great Movie but not a very true representation of an industry. I was going to type more, but on reviewing it, it may not be viewed as suitable reading on this forum.

Pretty sure Forrest Gump wasn't a very accurate representation of reality in any form. 

6 minutes ago, CrabslayerT said:

I´m sure its not news to anyone now, but David Cameron resigning, the Scottish looking for another referendum on independance, is it possible the same call comes from Northern Ireland?

Doubt it. from the district map it looks like NIR population's majority wanted to leave.

2 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Hey, Godzilla is a good guy!

so is the big ben :)