Real Canadian Superstore

jeff_14

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2019 at 1:00 PM, mongrelhorde said:

My local RCS came through for me today. 50% everything pictured. Lots of other sets still on the shelves.

Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 1.58.02 PM.png

IMG_20190818_134752765.jpg

Please say you got the Free item... RCS offers free Items when you spend over $250. It always changes and is usually worth around 20-40.

• 4 months later...

Checked my Local store today.. Found Set 75928 Blue's heli Pursuit on For $19.94. Not bad considering they started at $50. Also saw a few others on sale but didnt really have time to go through them. (And thats the last time i bring my wife shopping with me.. ;) ) Lots of Lego Movie 2 stuff which Ive stopped buying.. Looks like they are the Next nexo knights / chimas of the year.

Edited by Substored
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Substored said:

Checked my Local store today.. Found Set 75928 Blue's heli Pursuit on For $19.94. Not bad considering they started at $50. Also saw a few others on sale but didnt really have time to go through them. (And thats the last time i bring my wife shopping with me.. ;) ) Lots of Lego Movie 2 stuff which Ive stopped buying.. Looks like they are the Next nexo knights / chimas of the year.

Just got the last 6 Blues at the aurora location for that price. Also lots of Friends sets for similar discounts. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jeff_14 said:

Just got the last 6 Blues at the aurora location for that price. Also lots of Friends sets for similar discounts. 

Yeah saw only a couple friends sets but like i said didn't have time to really go though them. Picked up the last 4 Heli's though. so im not sad. 

3 minutes ago, Sandwraith said:

Thanks for the heads up! Nothing was labelled at mine, and all the price checkers had a "network error" of course.. Didn't have much time to browse/hound employees for prices, but maybe i'll head back this weekend with more time.

I hit the Scarborough location later and did not check whether the price came up on old Blue (they have a lot and the shelf sticker is normal price) because I’m happy with the ones I have, but someone in the warehouse found a Harley Quinn cannonball and a few of the Last Jedi At-St sets that were on the shelf suddenly. Neither rang up at the cash but The Quinn set had a physical price sticker for $30 which was good, while a manager eventually came back on the star wars set at retail price so I left that alone. 

• Like 1

• 4 years later...