Real Canadian Superstore

jeff_14

Looks like it's no tax day tomorrow in the GTA, plus I got a PC Plus offer to get $15 worth of points for spending $150, as well as $5 of points for every $20 spent on toys. All together that can add up to a 45% discount off the taxes included price, and that's before accounting for any of the clearance prices that are often available.  

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, lobo1969 said:

Keep us posted, I was just driving by a Superstore today wondering if I should both bother to go inside and have a look :) 

Will do. That's the thing about PC points offers being customized though - My offers will vary from yours, etc. Too bad you can only use these offers once as well. I'd hit multiple locations with a good offer if I could.

Just in case anyone was waiting in suspense, there were no deals at the locations I went to so I plunked down for some personal purchases that I never see on sale, including the truck and port a potty set. I'm working on a city scape at home and something about this set just appealed to me. I have a few various construction sets and this one has too much comedic potential.

• 2 weeks later...

Superstore is by far my fav place to check.. they regularly have 50% off sales on sometimes what would seem to be random sets. The other day i cleaned out the lego minecraft Jungle tree houses for 44.99. and a couple of bionicles for the kids at 50% off. Also saw the tags for star wars sets marked at 50% off but the shelves were empty. So i checked all the stores in around me for them and found that each store had different lego sets on sale. When i asked about it they told me that it all depends on the manager and whats on sale in stores around them. And NO they dont price match other Superstores. I found the fact they discounted sets based off other stores because i NEVER see 50% off anywhere else unless its a TRU clearance BOGO. I may have to check the local walmart although i have NEVER seen anything for more then 5$ off. In fact i have given up on Walmart all together.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I was at the Scarborough location this weekend and they were selling various lego at 20% off, and all Star Wars action figures and vehicles for 40% off, including the Rogue One stuff. Got me a U-wing and the new tie fighter along with some space lego. May have been a weekend only thing but I will check another location tonight.

2 hours ago, jeff_14 said:

I was at the Scarborough location this weekend and they were selling various lego at 20% off, and all Star Wars action figures and vehicles for 40% off, including the Rogue One stuff. Got me a U-wing and the new tie fighter along with some space lego. May have been a weekend only thing but I will check another location tonight.

Space LEGO?

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

Lots of Lego at 50% off in stores now! Definitely worth a pass through if you have one nearby. Check their website to get an idea of which sets are on sale, advertised prices in store didn't reflect the 50% discount. Price checker did. 

Any examples of what you found at 50% off?

17 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Thanks for the heads up, I might take a run at this.

Think those gas station sets are worth it? At only 515 parts with an MSRP of $110, that's not a very good parts per cost ratio. I feel that this set should be priced $60-$75...

Right? Looks like a great set, but even the sale price feels like the proper MSRP ><

As expected the order online and pickup in store did not pan out the way I expected.  Great Canadian Superflop called me just now to cancel my order due to no stock.  If it may help this is totally an instore experience because their  online inventory system does not work. Many of you may already know this but just in case.  Good luck with your orders.

@110 that's way too much but at $55 for 550 pieces that's ok for me.  At EOL you may see better on this slow mover.  But every Lego city needs a gas station right! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eliminator said:

Thanks for the heads up, I might take a run at this.

Think those gas station sets are worth it? At only 515 parts with an MSRP of $110, that's not a very good parts per cost ratio. I feel that this set should be priced $60-$75...

said the same thing this week has i wanted to price match the bay i think.. this kit is way way overpriced.

As expected the order online and pickup in store did not pan out the way I expected.  Great Canadian Superflop called me just now to cancel my order due to no stock.  If it may help this is totally an instore experience because their  online inventory system does not work. Many of you may already know this but just in case.  Good luck with your orders.
@110 that's way too much but at $55 for 550 pieces that's ok for me.  At EOL you may see better on this slow mover.  But every Lego city needs a gas station right!

Yes, everyone needs the 1990s Octan stations.