Amazon Prime Day 2016

DadsAFOL

2 hours ago, Jeff Mack said:

Since today is a one day only thing, I know the focus should be Lego related, but in this thread (outside of the daily deals), I don't care if you post about other really good deals you find as well.  Help others find good stuff and don't be afraid to have fun with this today!

Prime Day Deals (so far):

75095 UCS TIE Fighter - Reg $199.99, Price on July 11 $196.35, Price Day Price ???? (Live at 8:05 am Pacific)

60069 LEGO City Police Swamp Police Station - Reg $89.99, Price on July 11 $65.44, Prime Day Price ???? (Live at 10:05 am Pacific)

60087 City Police Helicopter Pursuit - Reg $39.99, Prime Day Price $27.99  ** LIVE **

As we become aware of more deals, post them here, and we'll try to add them to this sticky.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

Your father tried to buy a TIE too! Boy, the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree, huh...

:) nah we're smarter than that.  We work together in the same office (so same shipping address, didn't want to raise the ire of the Prime lords). 

We were going to get a playset for my 3 year old but alas...

• Like 1

Just now, Huskers1236 said:

Did you try to use the visa30 code and it not go through?  This was explicitly stated on the email something like "we see you tried to use this code but it was already time out and we feel bad so hey! Here's $30!"

Oh, yeah. Several times.

Mine came with a tear in the back and a corner busted open.  Amazon rep has already ordered me a replacement.  Hopefully the shippers will do better now that they aren't overwhelmed with Prime a Day orders.

Having never had an issue with an Amazon purchase - for best results, is this something done online or on the phone?