Green Grocer (10185) fence?

labfreak7

Question

17 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, labfreak7 said:

I know. 

But for 260 for all of this, I'm willing to go through the painstaking process of sorting to get them complete. Never had a GG before, so it's exciting. Also got the locomotive for the emerald night. Psyched about completing all these, but I know it's going to take a long time.

Still driving me nuts as to what

that fence belongs to.

Seems like a pretty good deal at 260!

The fence is definitely from the HH or built to be 100% the same. You may wish to inquire about it, or just leave it be... maybe they sold it already.

• Like 1

I know. ImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1467751639.480210.jpgImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1467751656.161253.jpgImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1467751697.133021.jpg

But for 260 for all of this, I'm willing to go through the painstaking process of sorting to get them complete. Never had a GG before, so it's exciting. Also got the locomotive for the emerald night. Psyched about completing all these, but I know it's going to take a long time.

that fence belongs to.

2 minutes ago, labfreak7 said:

I know. ImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1467751639.480210.jpgImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1467751656.161253.jpgImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1467751697.133021.jpg

that fence belongs to.

What the hey.... you've got an Emerald Night in there! that alone would be close to 260 for me :)

Yes bits of the FB are in there. . That will be on my list of builds for this lot. There's another floor in the box I have to send you guys a pic of. It's great to be on a site with incredibly knowledgeable bp'ers. Makes it a lot easier when I go to rebuild.