How did you come up with your User Name?

1 minute ago, ivyhedge said:

I am.

It's a modest display, really (all architecture): Flatiron, UN, and NYC. 

I have a constantly changing "future city" MOC in microscale that few would guess exists: but it resides at home.

Awesome. To give some reference to my question, there was some comments in a thread a while back in reference to buying sets that would be worthy of a CEO displaying on their desk. Some thought that these were the sure fire winners that we are all after. I didn't expect you to really be a CEO, but thanks for the info! Time to start stocking up on Flatiron, UN, and NYC :) 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, ivyhedge said:

I am.

It's a modest display, really (all architecture): Flatiron, UN, and NYC. 

I have a constantly changing "future city" MOC in microscale that few would guess exists: but it resides at home.

Could we see a pic of your credenza? Also, dimensions would be appreciated.

I have never been to a rodeo and my name is george.  Makes sense, right?

• Like 1

Just now, Rodeogeorge said:

Could we see a pic of your credenza? Also, dimensions would be appreciated.

I'm going to pass on that request.

But suffice it to say that Lego is one of the treats in life that keeps me grounded. It's beyond splendid to, after a trying day, gaze at those little towers, reminisce, and remember that simpler is often better. It works for me, at least.

• Like 2

I created my username years ago. Big knight rider fan but all the different variations of it were taken and I didn't want to add a number after it to make it unique. Even knightr was taken, so I decided to add "one" in front of it and it took. In no way is my username an indication of my lifestyle...at least not my current lifestyle. :derisive:  (I'm 40+ and married with two kids. No Ashley Madison for me either. haha)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oneknightr said:

I created my username years ago. Big knight rider fan but all the different variations of it were taken and I didn't want to add a number after it to make it unique. Even knightr was taken, so I decided to add "one" in front of it and it took. In no way is my username an indication of my lifestyle...at least not my current lifestyle. :derisive:  (I'm 40+ and married with two kids. No Ashley Madison for me either. haha)

Yours always make me think of my younger bartending days...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...