Jump to content

Lego 40225 - Rio 2016 Mascots

Recommended Posts

Just now, Alpinemaps said:

You should have told us.  I would have paid you to bring some extras home.  :)

Thought about grabbing a bunch of extras for you guys - I just didn't have any extra luggage room. I guess I could have tried to mail a bunch home. I wasn't sure how well received they would be. I wasn't super impressed with the set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MillerTime said:

Thought about grabbing a bunch of extras for you guys - I just didn't have any extra luggage room. I guess I could have tried to mail a bunch home. I wasn't sure how well received they would be. I wasn't super impressed with the set.

I love Olympic mascots, so at least I would have bought it.  lol  That's okay, next time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The mascots have been reduced by 46% at this Brazilian Toy  chain. Sadly after using google translate it appears they only deliver goods within Brazil...unless anyone on here is lucky enough to have a Brazillian contact who will forward them on.

 

http://www.rihappy.com.br/40225-lego-mascotes-olimpiadas-rio-2016-tom-e-vinicius-5048333/p?uam=true&mobile=3

Edited by Blockbuster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Blockbuster said:

The mascots have been reduced by 46% at this Brazilian Toy  chain. Sadly after using google translate it appears they only deliver goods within Brazil...unless anyone on here is lucky enough to have a Brazillian contact who will forward them on.

 

http://www.rihappy.com.br/40225-lego-mascotes-olimpiadas-rio-2016-tom-e-vinicius-5048333/p?uam=true&mobile=3

My offer of coordinating a group buy still exists.  I'll be point person, and coordinate with whomever can get these in Brazil.  You send the entire package to me, and I'll distribute to those that want to buy in.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

My offer of coordinating a group buy still exists.  I'll be point person, and coordinate with whomever can get these in Brazil.  You send the entire package to me, and I'll distribute to those that want to buy in.

If we find somebody in Brazil to buy and ship to you- Count me in please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

I down like Kaepernick during the national anthem 

Not really sure if I'm supposed to like this or not. Please don't get me started on him. I've kinda cooled off a bit.

Edited by dcdfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maybe.  Waiting to hear back from someone.  But if anyone else has any leads...



I might be able to help. My GF is from Brazil. Let me see what I can do, see what the buying limits are, etc.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could ask the friend who brought my 3 back to the states. If it is just them receiving the stock, and then re-addressing and mailing on pretty sure it would work if we're not talking hundreds of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...