LEGO Dimensions

Sauromosis

14 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:
I should have got more ET. I'm finding plenty of the other new ones I found, except ET.

Same....picked up a lot of them when they were available....but now finding that and slimer are pretty much nowhere to be found around me.

Packs that have been found so far around me..South California

Puffgirls Team
Puffgirls Green fun pack

ET
Doc
Slimer
Hermione
Chase
Unikitty and Sensei Wu
Nya - only saw one beat up pack
Knight Rider
Beetle Juice - found one case only

Is this the same story in other states? For those of you who have seen them up close and not just some picture posted online.

Amounts are underwhelming IMO. No variety of team and level packs..at least not yet. However this time last year we at least had 15 to 18 different packs out and about..at least that was the case here in the southland.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Edited by LegoBro

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LegoBro said:

Same....picked up a lot of them when they were available....but now finding that and slimer are pretty much nowhere to be found around me.

Puffgirls Team
Puffgirls Green fun pack

ET
Doc
Slimer
Hermione
Chase
Unikitty and Sensei Wu
Knight Rider

Is this the same story in other states? For those of you who have seen them up close and not just some picture posted online.

Amounts are underwhelming IMO. No variety of team and level packs..at least not yet. However this time last year we at least had 15 to 18 different packs out and about..at least that was the case here in the southland.

Same scenario in my area (CA, central valley) except no Beetlejuice

I first grabbed a bunch of Powerpuff being new.
Now I wish I grabbed more Doc/Slimer/ET but they're gone now and plenty of Powerpuff left.
Haven't seen any of the others shown in that TX Instagram pic linked earlier.

44 minutes ago, Zartanmaniac said:

Guys, I was just wondering if anyone is finding these Lego Dimensions deeply discounted sets anywhere on the East Coast? I live In New York State and was just wondering if we'll get any of these or if it's simply a West Coast thing? Any advice would be appreciated.

These $1.99 (& previously .99) deals are at a chain of "99c Only Stores" (https://99only.com/). They're only in California, Texas, Arizona and Nevada. :|

7 hours ago, LegoBro said:

Puffgirls Team
Puffgirls Green fun pack

ET
Doc
Slimer
Hermione
Chase
Unikitty and Sensei Wu
Knight Rider

I haven't seen a single doc or beetlejuice. I can find plenty of unikitty, chase, wu, knight rider, and both powerpuff sets currently.

18 minutes ago, LegoBro said:

Nice..what state are you in?

Los Angeles area.  Local stores around me still have Hermione, PPG Team, Green PPG, Knight Rider, and Chase.  

Ended up finding 20 more Beetlejuice on an endcap.  

Edited by superheat
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I finally found adventure time, wonder woman, starve and beetlejuice. Only, 9 wonder woman, plenty of the others. 3 stores before I found them though. I wonder if there are more coming.

That's the big question here.  A mention on the slickdeal thread of Mission Impossible found at one store, but hasn't been confirmed by anyone else. Limited sightings of Aquaman. 

We are going into the 4th week of this now.  Last year dimensions lasted about 5 weeks more or less and then stopped being restocked.  In my neck of the woods (inland empire -20 mile radius I shop in - southern california) I'm not finding anymore Puff Team Packs, Slimer, Doc Brown, E.T or Sensei Wu.  Quantities are small on Harry Potter Hermione and Marceline.  Even smaller on Wonder Woman.  Bettle Juice I find in some stores in good quantities along with the green puff girl.  The Titan Pack is popping up in good quantities too. 

Still finding good quantities of Knight Rider, Chase and Unikitty (although that is changing at some stores)

Other packs from last year, I hear pop in here and there but in small quantities...ie Benny, Nya, Jay.

Some stores have not received much at all from the initial week.  Either being bought by the pallet by some reseller/manager agreement or this is just limited to maybe 80 percent of the chain.

Edited by LegoBro
  • Like 2

Found some of the new wave today: green power puff, adventure time, Hermione, Knight Rider, Bennie, unikitty, but in smaller quantities this time. If anyone wants these just pm me. Same offer: no profit, just a donation ($1-$3 per set will do) to St Paul school that I’ll make in your name.

IMG_0453.PNG

Disclaimer: I did have to round down a few pennies on your donations because the school’s website only allowed donations in whole dollars

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LegoBro said:

That's the big question here.  A mention on the slickdeal thread of Mission Impossible found at one store, but hasn't been confirmed by anyone else. Limited sightings of Aquaman. 

We are going into the 4th week of this now.  Last year dimensions lasted about 5 weeks more or less and then stopped being restocked.  In my neck of the woods (inland empire -20 mile radius I shop in - southern california) I'm not finding anymore Puff Team Packs, Slimer, Doc Brown, E.T or Sensei Wu.  Quantities are small on Harry Potter Hermione and Marceline.  Even smaller on Wonder Woman.  Bettle Juice I find in some stores in good quantities along with the green puff girl.  The Titan Pack is popping up in good quantities too. 

Still finding good quantities of Knight Rider, Chase and Unikitty (although that is changing at some stores)

Other packs from last year, I hear pop in here and there but in small quantities...ie Benny, Nya, Jay.

Some stores have not received much at all from the initial week.  Either being bought by the pallet by some reseller/manager agreement or this is just limited to maybe 80 percent of the chain.

I haven't seen Nya since the first week. Wu seems to have finally disappeared and Chase McCain is getting scarce. Buttercup is gone from most stores, but I can still find them, same with the team pack. I never saw Benny, Jay, or Doc Brown. I found 9 Wonder Woman, Vampire Queen was only at 1 store, Beetlejuice and Starfire were mainly at 1 store, but I found a few at another store. Unikitty and Hermione seem to have resurfaced in a big way. Michael Knight is still hanging in there, but stocks are fading.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:07 PM, LegoBro said:

Mentions of Excalibur Batman, Bane, and Mr. T on reddit. Post if you can confirm this...

Mr. T, Bane, Krusty and Jay all found this morning at 1 of 2 stores I checked. I have not found Batman yet. I know Krusty is not all that impressive, but I had not seen any this go around yet, and all of these were not there when I checked on Sunday.

• Like 2