LEGO Dimensions

Sauromosis

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/10/2018 at 10:08 AM, LegoBro said:

That feeling when you have a cart full of dimensions at the check out by the clerk at their request...and a customer arrives and starts taking multiple packs from my cart thinking these were gonna be placed on the shelf.

Since I started rolling up with my own cart and boxes I've had multiple people ask me what aisle the ________ s are in as if I work there.  And a few days ago I had about 60 sets loaded up and asked an employee if she had any more in back... She asked me if there was a recall- because she thought I was there to remove all the Lego stock.

wagon.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I visited a store yesterday as well. They had Powerpuff Girl team packs, Fantastic Beasts fun packs, and Beetlejuice fun packs. There wasn’t anything new. I’m actually disappointed that I haven’t come across any Doc Brown Back to the Future fun packs. I’m also looking for Aquaman but haven’t seen any at all.

I'm seeing some of these 1.99 packs pop up at Target as returns.....you can feel the residue where the 1.99 sticker was taken off. Haven't been out lately to load up on packs as I'm at my quota and then some. Not sure if this round is over, but based on the slowdown of posts on slickdeals and reddit threads..sure seems like it.

Edited by LegoBro
  • Sad 1

I'm seeing some of these 1.99 packs pop up at Target as returns.....you can feel the residue where the 1.99 sticker was taken off. Haven't been out lately to load up on packs as I'm at my quota and then some. Not sure if this round is over, but based on the slowdown of posts on slickdeals and reddit threads..sure seems like it.

Don’t you just love thieving low lives?

They might got one from target earlier as I though return with no receipt doesn't seems to be allowed anymore at target, they need the receipt (or packing slip if online), or the giftcard/credit card used for the purchase).

2 hours ago, LegoBro said:

Right after all the stores around me sold out of ppg team packs, every Wal-Mart around suddenly were packed full.

• Sad 1