what is your avatar

mezzaluna

5 minutes ago, redghostx said:

I knew you'd say that.

We'll see if the main member spots it... I think I'm still on his ignore list.

I've been tempted a few times to go back to the SSD I originally had, but I like it. I really like the original Judge Dredd movie. I tell my kids "I am the law" all the time!

• Like 2

Mine is a picture my son took when he was 4.  That's him holding his stuffed shark.  I saw it on my Ipad and liked it so used that as my avatar. 

My name?  Well, let me quote the great Lucky Day: "In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us. But as sure as my name is Lucky Day, the people of Santa Poco can conquer their own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be *the actual* El Guapo!"

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, gregpj said:

I really like the original Judge Dredd movie. I tell my kids "I am the law" all the time!

6 minutes ago, jaxman said:

Alright, this thread has motivated me to finally change my avatar.  Indiana Jones is out and makes way for the 1981 classic Time Bandits.  Just one of my favorite films and favorite pictures of all time.

I love that movie.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, jaxman said:

Alright, this thread has motivated me to finally change my avatar.  Indiana Jones is out and makes way for the 1981 classic Time Bandits.  Just one of my favorite films and favorite pictures of all time.

Love that movie!!! So many memorable scenes.