Star Wars 2017

fossilrock

Star Wars: Winter Wave sets.

LEGO Star Wars 75176 - €39.99 - (£29.99, $29.99) - Resistance Transport Pod
LEGO Star Wars 75177 - €59.99 - (£54.99, $49.99) - First Order Heavy Scout Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75179 - €79.99 - (£74.99, $79.99) - Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars 75187 - €99.99 - (£84.99, $99.99) - UCS BB-8
LEGO Star Wars 75188 - €109.99 - (£99.99, $109.99) - Resistance Bomber
LEGO Star Wars 75189 - €139.99 - (£129.99, $149.99)  - Heavy Assault Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75190 - €149.99 - (£139.99, $159.99)  -The Finalizer : First Order Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars 75526 - €19.99 - (£14.99, $19.99)  - Elite TIE Fighter Pilot
LEGO Star Wars 75528 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Rey
LEGO Star Wars 75529 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Elite Praetorian Guard
LEGO Star Wars 75530 - €34.99 - (£29.99, $34.99) - Chewbacca

Edited by jaisonline
updated w/ more info
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 4:17 PM, exciter1 said:

More rumors from The Brick Show and Eurobricks!

If this is accurate, I really like a few of these.  The Rathtar Escape should be a good one, the Bounty Hunter Battle Pack will be a sure fire winner... The quad jumper at least will be something new. 

Although, there are two sets that are still unknown according to brickiest.  There is 75166 and 75167...  that still leaves the door open for an AT-ACT I suppose.  Also, it sounds like there are at least 6 sets for Episode 8 reserved, and 6 battle figures too.  

20 minutes ago, stackables said:

Sad day, my bud at the gym just told me.  I thought I read that she was stable at one point?

Well she was "stable" before she got the heart attack in the first place... stable just means for the moment somebody is out of immediate danger. Doesn't mean people can't get unstable again.

Well she was "stable" before she got the heart attack in the first place... stable just means for the moment somebody is out of immediate danger. Doesn't mean people can't get unstable again.

There were many twitter confirmations after the heart attack claiming her stability. Do we know if her death was connected to the heart attack?

36 minutes ago, AZNSalinas96 said:

There were many twitter confirmations after the heart attack claiming her stability. Do we know if her death was connected to the heart attack?

I am fortunate that my father has 30 years experience in emergency medicine.  When this happened the other day, I talked with him at length about the news that had been put out, and what he thought it meant in his experience.  "Stability" doesn't mean "doing well" or "getting better."  It just means they're not doing emergency work on the patient anymore.  They weren't being "reactionary" anymore, at least, from an emergency medicine standpoint.

Stabilized really just meant that they could examine her thoroughly, determine the amount of damage to her heart and her brain, and figure a course of action.

He said that 25 minutes of CPR, even with the best practitioners of CPR, in the best of settings, is a long time to go.  It entirely possible that mortal damage was already done to her heart and/or brain before they landed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

There's no easy way to segue from life and death to Lego so I'll just try to abruptly change topics...

Are there any official US release dates for the new sets like Battle on Scarif,the Y Wing, and the new Phantom set?

Good question... Lego doesn't have a "coming soon" on any of these sets for the US site while they are already available in Europe.   I remember last year, sets like Obi, Droid Escape pod, Freezing Chamber, Hoth attack didn't show up until march, while in Europe they got them on the 1st of January.  They did have the force awakens sets out on the 1st though... So, i'm not sure if we are getting these on the 1st of January or not.

13 hours ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

There's no easy way to segue from life and death to Lego so I'll just try to abruptly change topics...

Are there any official US release dates for the new sets like Battle on Scarif,the Y Wing, and the new Phantom set?

Just talked with a lego store..and he said no new star wars sets are due out on the 1st of January this year.  So, sounds like Europe will get them first again, and we will see them here later.  My guess is they won't hit the US until march, just like last year.