Star Wars 2017

fossilrock

Star Wars: Winter Wave sets.

LEGO Star Wars 75176 - €39.99 - (£29.99, $29.99) - Resistance Transport Pod
LEGO Star Wars 75177 - €59.99 - (£54.99, $49.99) - First Order Heavy Scout Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75179 - €79.99 - (£74.99, $79.99) - Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars 75187 - €99.99 - (£84.99, $99.99) - UCS BB-8
LEGO Star Wars 75188 - €109.99 - (£99.99, $109.99) - Resistance Bomber
LEGO Star Wars 75189 - €139.99 - (£129.99, $149.99)  - Heavy Assault Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75190 - €149.99 - (£139.99, $159.99)  -The Finalizer : First Order Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars 75526 - €19.99 - (£14.99, $19.99)  - Elite TIE Fighter Pilot
LEGO Star Wars 75528 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Rey
LEGO Star Wars 75529 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Elite Praetorian Guard
LEGO Star Wars 75530 - €34.99 - (£29.99, $34.99) - Chewbacca

Edited by jaisonline
updated w/ more info
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
57 minutes ago, AlMa2017 said:

Do you really think 75094 Tyridium is a bad choice now ?  I dont understand the logic behind that.. could someone explain :)

Well, a reissue of a set has never been good for the previous (10188/75159), so you'll still sell 75094 but not as high as you would have if no other IST was made straight after this one. Whick makes the rule "never buy at RRP" definitely worse following, I got 5 of those buy in was 60 euros and if the rumor is true i'll have to sell them below RRP for a quick small win before buyers rather save their money for the new one. So wait & see.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

So is the rumor with the new ISD, IST and Santa Tarkin officially dead / fake?

The santa tarkin I never believed in because they always give us some sort of exclusive recoloring/ mold for the main figure but the other two are still up in the air as far as I know. To me the shuttle is very far fetched since the current one is still out. If it's a remake of the prequel palpatines shuttle then that would be different. If they do make another ISD then I think that they'd be missing out on a huge goldmine by not making it the Chimera (Thrawn's ISD).  

1 hour ago, California92563 said:

The santa tarkin I never believed in because they always give us some sort of exclusive recoloring/ mold for the main figure but the other two are still up in the air as far as I know. To me the shuttle is very far fetched since the current one is still out. If it's a remake of the prequel palpatines shuttle then that would be different. If they do make another ISD then I think that they'd be missing out on a huge goldmine by not making it the Chimera (Thrawn's ISD).  

I"m only linking this to kill a fake list... but the advent calendar was leaked.  Rebelscum posted it about a week ago..  

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/LEGO_75184_Advent_Calendar_2017_172254.asp

I also very much doubt the IST rumors as most of the sets for this year are already listed..  The only thing that isn't really known are the 6 "The Last Jedi" sets.  If you have read the leaked scripts, and if any of them are accurate, well, there could be FO AT-AT's, or even FO ISD's such as the Finalizer... So, I wouldn't be too shocked if we do see a FO ISD for the Last Jedi wave.  The Finalizer is primed for being the large set this year.  I really think a ISD is a real possibility for the Last Jedi and would give the odds on that close to the Patriots winning another blasted freaking superbowl.  A FO AT-AT's i'd say the odds are 2:7..just because I think that leaked script was written by some OT fanboy with too much time on his hands.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2017 at 6:36 PM, California92563 said:

If they do another UCS ISD, it won't be a 10030 remake.  Just speaking from experience building 10030 right now, there are some definite advances in build techniques since 2003 that make a direct copy just plain silly.

I'm still thinking 10179 remake.  It's gotta be the most iconic ship in the fleet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

If they do another UCS ISD, it won't be a 10030 remake.  Just speaking from experience building 10030 right now, there are some definite advances in build techniques since 2003 that make a direct copy just plain silly.

I'm still thinking 10179 remake.  It's gotta be the most iconic ship in the fleet.

Surely flimsy magnets are cutting edge?

• Like 1