Star Wars 2017

fossilrock

Star Wars: Winter Wave sets.

LEGO Star Wars 75176 - €39.99 - (£29.99, $29.99) - Resistance Transport Pod
LEGO Star Wars 75177 - €59.99 - (£54.99, $49.99) - First Order Heavy Scout Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75179 - €79.99 - (£74.99, $79.99) - Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars 75187 - €99.99 - (£84.99, $99.99) - UCS BB-8
LEGO Star Wars 75188 - €109.99 - (£99.99, $109.99) - Resistance Bomber
LEGO Star Wars 75189 - €139.99 - (£129.99, $149.99)  - Heavy Assault Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75190 - €149.99 - (£139.99, $159.99)  -The Finalizer : First Order Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars 75526 - €19.99 - (£14.99, $19.99)  - Elite TIE Fighter Pilot
LEGO Star Wars 75528 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Rey
LEGO Star Wars 75529 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Elite Praetorian Guard
LEGO Star Wars 75530 - €34.99 - (£29.99, $34.99) - Chewbacca

Edited by jaisonline
updated w/ more info
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, jeff_14 said:

Agree on the starfighter. I have the previous young Boba and he could use a fresher clone. I love the Republic Tank and have the old version, but this was never actually seen in the movies so I don't know who it will appeal to other than video game enthusiasts from a certain time.

It does have a non-cartoony clone wars version of Aayla Secura and rumored to have a clone, which could be Commander Bly.  So, if you collect the various prequel Jedi's that set has that going for it.

enough tiptoeing, I'm dropping bombshell right here-> we can be in about < 90%sure that we will get three new UCS sets by the end of the year which are as follows inclusive of price tags.
#Lego #LegoNews #LegoStarWars

Подтверждение некоторых слухов о UCS наборов в линейке LEGO Star Wars

Цены примерные
1. UCS BB-8 [100$/150$+]
2. UCS Snowspeeder [-200$]
3. UCS Millenium Falcon [-600$+]

end of quote.

I'm excited for Millenium Falcon, can't wait to see the final project! Price is on spot since the last one costed roughly about 500USD.
BB8 is a little surprise, wonder which model they are going to present? the popular one based on ideas with knob based rolling mechanism inside?

Edited by Shewie
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, pstebbing said:

how legitimate is that info?

like 90% it's from russian website from where I used to post leaked pictures of the new upcomming sets, so far so good 100% hit on everyhing since 2015.
So there is very reliable site in terms of delivering leaks.

Edited by Shewie

Guest TabbyBoy

Great News!

LOL - cheap panic-selling 10179s to appear on an eBay near you! I'll put £500 aside to replace mine ;-)

I sold mine at the peak, nar nar na ner ner!

10 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Great News!

LOL - cheap panic-selling 10179s to appear on an eBay near you! I'll put £500 aside to replace mine ;-)

I sold mine at the peak, nar nar na ner ner!

Well, considering that the new MF will be more expensive it will be difficult to make a loss with 10179, even when bought for RRP. So everything will be fine, especially long-term after the retirement of the new MF. :jester:

16 minutes ago, redghostx said:

I'll wait for photos but this sounds more like a s**tspeeder at that price.  It should be 250-300 to rival or improve upon the old one.

Tie fighter, slave 1 & red 5 xwing RRP was $200 and they are pretty good builds. Original snowspeeder 10129 was $130 in 2003.

Looks good number wise but I agree we should wait until photos release based on last few UCS sets fiasco.

I'm personally really looking forward to snowspeeder more than new falcon. Hopefully it will have some sort of harpoon and tow cable feature so can recreate hoth scene.

Guest TabbyBoy

If the new UCS MF is EXACTLY like 10179 (why not?), there will be tears. Or... it could be similar but, with the new radar dish? Either way, 10179 prices have to plummet short term. We now know that LEGO are lazy so why not just basically reissue it in a new box with a new number (Technic race truck anyone?).

However, the new MF will be a good flip as it's bound to sell out on the first day. I don't think LEGO will make too many in the first run in case it bombs which ain't good for a £449.99 set,

I can't wait to see the fallout from the new release IF it's true.

This is one set I'm having on day one!

There's two sets that are unknown yet according to brickset.  7 of the 9 "unmarked" sets are for the Last Jedi.  However, I don't believe the numbers to the last two coordinate to UCS sets.  I'm assuming one is the yearly TRU exclusives that usually hits around the summer.  

Edited by fossilrock

1 hour ago, Lego Templar said:

Star Wars FB just shared this. Seems almost all toys (not just Lego) had the Death Trooper on the top right so maybe the lego sets will have the same.

Force Friday is September 1st this year.

personally not a fan.

WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO BRING THE MULLET BACK?!?!? Rey does not need one to add dramatic effect. 

• Like 2