Star Wars 2017

fossilrock

Star Wars: Winter Wave sets.

LEGO Star Wars 75176 - €39.99 - (£29.99, $29.99) - Resistance Transport Pod
LEGO Star Wars 75177 - €59.99 - (£54.99, $49.99) - First Order Heavy Scout Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75179 - €79.99 - (£74.99, $79.99) - Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars 75187 - €99.99 - (£84.99, $99.99) - UCS BB-8
LEGO Star Wars 75188 - €109.99 - (£99.99, $109.99) - Resistance Bomber
LEGO Star Wars 75189 - €139.99 - (£129.99, $149.99)  - Heavy Assault Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75190 - €149.99 - (£139.99, $159.99)  -The Finalizer : First Order Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars 75526 - €19.99 - (£14.99, $19.99)  - Elite TIE Fighter Pilot
LEGO Star Wars 75528 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Rey
LEGO Star Wars 75529 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Elite Praetorian Guard
LEGO Star Wars 75530 - €34.99 - (£29.99, $34.99) - Chewbacca

Edited by jaisonline
updated w/ more info
  • Like 4

• 8 months later...
1 minute ago, Sprocket77 said:

Can't see it, at some stage they have to give the Resistance X-Wing a chance without having Poe's version cannibalising it's sales.

Agree on the Falcon, that ain't going anywhere. 

They will all be sold out just before Xmas, like every year, so that´s hardly a reason!

Edited by Val-E

13 minutes ago, DarthBall said:

I found this list of rumored sets on bouwsteentjes.info:

Star Wars

LEGO Star Wars 75125 Buildable Figure 
LEGO Star Wars 75124 Buildable Figure
LEGO Star Wars 75152 Buildable Figure
LEGO Star Wars 75160 Microfighter
LEGO Star Wars 75161 Microfighter
LEGO Star Wars 75162 Microfighter
LEGO Star Wars 75163 Microfighter
LEGO Star Wars 75164 Rogue One Rebel Battle Pack
LEGO Star Wars 75165 Rogue One Imperial Battle Pack
LEGO Star Wars 75168 Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter‎
LEGO Star Wars 75169 Landspeeder
LEGO Star Wars 75170 Phantom
LEGO Star Wars 75172  Rogue One 69.99
LEGO Star Wars 75173 Duel of the Fates 29.99
LEGO Star Wars 75174 Desert Skiff‎ 39.99
LEGO Star Wars 75179 ROTJ Lando Set

Not that I was expecting anything, but I wonder what "75170 Phantom" could be. After all, we just had 75048 which retired only recently. The set "75169 Landspeeder" could be bad news for people placing their bets on the Mos Eisley Cantina set (75052), myself included.

Nice one.  Stoked at anything involving Lando!  

I'm not sure on the landspeeder one - either makes me think its a smallish set (like droid escape pod) a cheap filler or its not a tatooine landspeeder.  Dont know why but i'd have thought TLG would target there sets so that you can buy them to compliment each other (so would expect another tatooine set to go with it).

However if that landspeeder is the fabled one with a bantha and some tuskin raiders.... all bets are off. I'd even be more excited then the lando one.

Just now, Sprocket77 said:

But do you really see Poe's X-Wing coming back after that, seems daft having 2 versions on the shelves for that long together.

TBH, I don´t really care - Amazon UK has killed the market for these with their neverending discount and they are both well overpriced.

5 hours ago, Armor said:

My stockpile does not like the word phantom on that list.

We don't have a price on that list.  And since we don't have a Ghost also on that list, it leaves me with two thoughts...

Either we are getting a bigger Phantom, that is more minifigure scale, and more show accurate (e.g., multiple characters can sit in the cargo area), or, it's a place holder for another "Phantom" Menace set.  :lol:

On August 12, 2016 at 4:05 AM, GiliusThunderhead said:

Nice one.  Stoked at anything involving Lando!  

I'm not sure on the landspeeder one - either makes me think its a smallish set (like droid escape pod) a cheap filler or its not a tatooine landspeeder.  Dont know why but i'd have thought TLG would target there sets so that you can buy them to compliment each other (so would expect another tatooine set to go with it).

However if that landspeeder is the fabled one with a bantha and some tuskin raiders.... all bets are off. I'd even be more excited then the lando one.

I have a sneaking suspicion the landspeeder set will be pretty awesome.  I think it's going to be just like the Cantina set, but based on the scene where they attacked Luke.  The more light that comes out about this set, the more I think it will be like the Cantina, but different.  Instead of a dewback, we could get a bantha with Tusken Raiders.  It also looks like it contains Obi-wan, 3PO, and Luke. I bet the figures will be different from the cantina, but contain a mangled c3PO, and a hooded Obi-wan.  And maybe a rocky cliff structure where Luke was spying on the Tusken Raiders before he got attacked.  Overall, this is the one set I look forward to hearing more details about. Lego posted a bantha prototype in an animation almost a year ago, so this would be the right time where if that went into production it would be in a set.

I have a sneaking suspicion the landspeeder set will be pretty awesome.  I think it's going to be just like the Cantina set, but based on the scene where they attacked Luke.  The more light that comes out about this set, the more I think it will be like the Cantina, but different.  Instead of a dewback, we could get a bantha with Tusken Raiders.  It also looks like it contains Obi-wan, 3PO, and Luke. I bet the figures will be different from the cantina, but contain a mangled c3PO, and a hooded Obi-wan.  And maybe a rocky cliff structure where Luke was spying on the Tusken Raiders before he got attacked.  Overall, this is the one set I look forward to hearing more details about. Lego posted a bantha prototype in an animation almost a year ago, so this would be the right time where if that went into production it would be in a set.

It better include a Garindan.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, exciter1 said:

It better include a Garindan.

That would be awesome, but I don't think we see that one yet.... 

There's a few minifigures that need released yet.  Garindan is one.  Zuckuss and 4Lom are two others that have never been released in minifigure form.  And of course, Yakface, and Amanaman.  

That would be awesome, but I don't think we see that one yet.... 

There's a few minifigures that need released yet.  Garindan is one.  Zuckuss and 4Lom are two others that have never been released in minifigure form.  And of course, Yakface, and Amanaman.  

At least Garindan had major significance to the plot and Aunt Beru, of course.

Let me guess, lego took the design for anakin's and obi's interceptor and just changed the color of the bricks to green.  I'd have been much more interested in Yoda's hut.

Anymore, it's kind of tough to think Lego would actually make something new and interesting.  At this point, ever since Dizzney took over, it's like being served up gradeschool cafeteria food.  You get the same slop over and over again.

• Like 1

Let me guess, lego took the design for anakin's and obi's interceptor and just changed the color of the bricks to green.  I'd have been much more interested in Yoda's hut.

Anymore, it's kind of tough to think Lego would actually make something new and interesting.  At this point, ever since Dizzney took over, it's like being served up gradeschool cafeteria food.  You get the same slop over and over again.

Why does it have to be a 'green' thing? Go equality!!!

On 8/12/2016 at 9:42 AM, Alpinemaps said:

We don't have a price on that list.  And since we don't have a Ghost also on that list, it leaves me with two thoughts...

Either we are getting a bigger Phantom, that is more minifigure scale, and more show accurate (e.g., multiple characters can sit in the cargo area), or, it's a place holder for another "Phantom" Menace set.  :lol:

From what i have read they got a new phantom in season 3 of rebels and it will be that one, sort of looks like old separatists shuttle

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

Looks like the site can start to life image blocks of at least two of the Rogue One sets.  U-wing, and Hovertank are now making the rounds.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2016/08/31/sneak-peek-star-wars-rogue-one-toys-exclusive/89606054/

Not a big surprise but Hot Wheels is bringing out a Tie Striker and the "good old" X-Wing. Could be that we're in for one X-Wing every year.

3 minutes ago, boxofcorey said:

What's the best way to buy their Rogue One figures at once by themselves? First time in a long time I want the figures but the sets themselves seem terrible.

Bricklink? Ebay? post a want ad here?

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 8:45 AM, biking_tiger said:

I'll still buy Yoda's interceptor. It's so cute!

latest?cb=20140727192854

(And if they do it right, it's not the same. I mean, not completely the same.)

Looks kind of like a microfighter to me.

• Like 1