60125 - Volcano Heavy-Lift Helicopter

exciter1

really comparing to other large city sets (arctic bc, mine, deep see boat, shuttle, demo site), the ppp is fair.  I think the real problem is the pictures do not make it look like a $150, 1277 piece set.  especially since we have seen so many $40-50 helicopter sets recently (including 60123)....

it looks too much like all the other sets in the pictures to stand out as a $150, but if you really look it much larger and more detailed than the other sets.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jay4e said:

really comparing to other large city sets (arctic bc, mine, deep see boat, shuttle, demo site), the ppp is fair.  I think the real problem is the pictures do not make it look like a $150, 1277 piece set.  especially since we have seen so many $40-50 helicopter sets recently (including 60123)....

it looks too much like all the other sets in the pictures to stand out as a $150, but if you really look it much larger and more detailed than the other sets.

Now that I look, you're certainly right. At 1277 pieces, this is bigger than everything but the city square. I guess the RRP is fair. Honestly I wouldn't know it had 1277 pieces though if I didn't do the research. Also, as you were saying, it's the 2nd helicopter set in this series alone.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Deadfraggle said:

Now that I look, you're certainly right. At 1277 pieces, this is bigger than everything but the city square. I guess the RRP is fair. Honestly I wouldn't know it had 1277 pieces though if I didn't do the research. Also, as you were saying, it's the 2nd helicopter set in this series alone.

Soon every city set will include a helicopter they even got one into the going under water line the only part of city not to have one is space.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...