2012 Star Wars Advent Calendar 9509 @ $23.99

Legodog

TRU had 1 of the city calendars left. I took it to the counter and it was not on sale. I got 2 Star Wars calendars. They had about 50 of them. Most boxes were in excellent condition.

Were the sw kits on sale? What price? What state are they in?

Thank you

Are you asking about SW Advent Calendars? TRU had them for $23.99. About 50 of them. Most boxes were in excellent condition from what I saw. They had other things on sale too but it just brought those down to MSRP so I didn't bother posting about them.

TRU had 1 of the city calendars left. I took it to the counter and it was not on sale. I got 2 Star Wars calendars. They had about 50 of them. Most boxes were in excellent condition.

Were the sw kits on sale? What price? What state are they in?

Thank you

Are you asking about SW Advent Calendars? TRU had them for $23.99. About 50 of them. Most boxes were in excellent condition from what I saw. They had other things on sale too but it just brought those down to MSRP so I didn't bother posting about them.

Thanks for the information. What state aretey in?

Thank you for your help

Which Walmart? I think there close to 35 in the area.

I think there might even be more than 35...

This was at the WalMart At 183 and Estes in Irving. I think I cleaned them out of City Advent calendars. But, this is one of those WalMarts that has a really disorganized clearance section, with stuff just thrown everywhere on a couple of aisles on the West side of the store.

The last time I was there was several weeks ago, so they could have completely different stuff by now. They had a Dino HQ set on clearance but it was opened. I was sad about that and left it...

You are right I stopped counting because I thought I was getting close but there are not probably way more. I live right next to the one by the Cowboys stadium and it sucks as far a LEGO goes. The one on Cooper and I20 in Arlington always has huge stock and selection not really great deals though. I heard that this Walmart is the biggest one in the United States. Not sure if that is true but it is most definitely the biggest one I have ever been in. It used to be a building that housed an indoor swap meet. Its huge!!

You are right I stopped counting because I thought I was getting close but there are not probably way more. I live right next to the one by the Cowboys stadium and it sucks as far a LEGO goes. The one on Cooper and I20 in Arlington always has huge stock and selection not really great deals though. I heard that this Walmart is the biggest one in the United States. Not sure if that is true but it is most definitely the biggest one I have ever been in. It used to be a building that housed an indoor swap meet. Its huge!!

My wife and I are about to go on an extreme pick as soon as I get back and I was setting up our list...there seem to be more WM's popping up daily in the area. A new one just opened on Northwest Highway in Dallas...

Yep, I know the one you mean. The one at Cooper and I20 was one of the first in the US that was a combined department store + grocery store. It opened in 1987 and used to be called Hypermart. It is huge but was purpose built to be Hypermart. The first house I ever built/purchased in the early 1990's was in that area. Actually that one can be good at times. About 3 weeks ago there I found a pristine Ninjago 2507 Fire Temple on the shelves on clearance for $95 that I immediately flipped for double that amount. I did a complete cartoon double-take when I saw that thing....

In fact, on that same day, which we were not actually picking but running errands, I visited the TRU just north of there and found 2xfishing boats and some other boat that is retired, plus the retired blue plane. Can't remember the #'s but TRU gave me their online price on those. Also the B&****** near there had a couple of HP sets that I cleared out.

Better than that WalMart though is the one to the West of that location in Grand Prairie. Excellent completely disheveled clearance department with always something good to be found.

Me too actually, but most of this stuff I never build. It seems like the people buying these don't care as much about the box condition as I do....I always ask for a discount when the box is jacked up no matter where I am. Sometimes they say yes.... Back on topic, all of the advent calendars I've grabbed are in EXCELLENT condition...they look as if they were never touched.

My wife and I are about to go on an extreme pick as soon as I get back and I was setting up our list...there seem to be more WM's popping up daily in the area. A new one just opened on Northwest Highway in Dallas...

Yep, I know the one you mean. The one at Cooper and I20 was one of the first in the US that was a combined department store + grocery store. It opened in 1987 and used to be called Hypermart. It is huge but was purpose built to be Hypermart. The first house I ever built/purchased in the early 1990's was in that area. Actually that one can be good at times. About 3 weeks ago there I found a pristine Ninjago 2507 Fire Temple on the shelves on clearance for $95 that I immediately flipped for double that amount. I did a complete cartoon double-take when I saw that thing....

In fact, on that same day, which we were not actually picking but running errands, I visited the TRU just north of there and found 2xfishing boats and some other boat that is retired, plus the retired blue plane. Can't remember the #'s but TRU gave me their online price on those. Also the B&****** near there had a couple of HP sets that I cleared out.

Better than that WalMart though is the one to the West of that location in Grand Prairie. Excellent completely disheveled clearance department with always something good to be found.

Wow, sounds like I have some neighbors. I remember when Hypermart opened as well. I remember it being such a big deal and huge at the time. We moved away and when we moved back here, I went to the now Walmart and outside of the extra tall ceiling, it felt just like a regular Walmart.

Anyway, I saw SW calendars around town half price as well. I'll probably pick a few up, but to me, $25 is about the price they should have been. I would never buy these full price.