Looking for someone to buy my BL store

mikeur86

Hey guys! As the title says, I'm looking to sell my Bricklink store. I received a new promotion at work which is going to start soon causing me to lose some of my free time. Instead of keeping the store active and going, I'd rather spend that time with my kids on the other side of the LEGO spectrum ( working on a giant city now).

The store has 33k new pieces and close to 2500 different lots. I also have some inventory that hasnt been pieced out. I'm looking to see if any of you existing stores would be interested in buying me out. I'm looking to sell quick and preferably to one individual buyer instead of just letting the store sell out piece by piece. 

I can post pics of my setup if needed as well. I've been active on BL since 2013 and BO since 2015. Combined I have close to 800 feedback with about 2,000 sales. I'm shooting to get no less than a third of the store value which is very fair(currently at around 7500.00). 

If your interested let me know and I'll PM the store name and password so you can rummage around my inventory.

Thanks!

Mike