Hudson's Bay Lego - No seriously

jeff_14

• 4 weeks later...

Does anybody here have the Hudson Bay credit card? If so does the 15% off code when paying with their card stack with sales on Lego? 

They have quite a few sets on sale right now 20-30% off then if you could add that extra 15% off on to that. Could be some ok deals then. 

I've asked whether the additional discount applied after Xmas time and the staff said no it would never apply to legos. But then again, I've asked this in the store and never tested this out on their online shop. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just compared sale prices to sold prices on ebay. Nothing on offer looks worthwhile. Several that caught my eye, but the discount just isn't big enough to compete with our friends south of the border. Potentially some reasonably good deals for personal builds though, 32% isn't bad in that regard. Needs to be 50% to compete with their KMart malarky though. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hudson’s Bay has a “Canadian Cyber Monday“ sale on today only with 20% off many Lego sets including Lego Boost which I’ve not seen discounted as yet... Newest Ninjago and Star Wars sets also included, but it looks like they don’t have Destiny’s Bounty. 

Edited by Shneebs
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hudson Bay!

Many sets are 15% or 25% off:

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/SearchDisplay?storeId=10701&catalogId=10652&langId=-24&pageSize=12&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&pageView=image&searchSource=Q&searchTerm=lego&x=6&y=3

And you can currently use the promo code "VIP" for another 25% discount. The result is 44% off for sets with an existing 25% discount, and 36% off for sets with a 15% base discount. Shipping is free above 100 CAD.

Have fun :)

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Sandwraith said:

Carbon Freezing Chamber is tempting... but i'd need to get 5 to get the free shipping, and i'm too small time now for 5 of one set :(

They're half price at most Costco's right now. Same with yoda's fighter, naboo duel, and some city sets.

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, jeff_14 said:

Was walking through the Toronto flagship yesterday and they were removing the entire toy section that has been in place since 2 Christmases ago. Might have to change this to a Winners thread as I suspect that’s where these are all destined

I bet that toy section will reappear by October. Toy sections in almost all Canadian department store chains and been very seasonal. Other than Walmart, who else in Canada has a substantial year round toy section? Target might have been the last ones, its all going way of the dodo bird and has been slowly trending like this for it seems like decades.

• 3 weeks later...