Excited over Westfield San Francisco Grand Opening!

heat010

1 hour ago, Gus Chiggins said:

Care to help a fellow collector out with the figure 3 pack? I went to the Saturday opening as I had the morning off of work and was able to get my store set. 

Sunday with the traffic of a Sunday morning, later opening time, early afternoon Giants Game, and the fact I had to work in Cupertino early afternoon I couldn't make it up for the figures. Plus the way Saturday worked out with the chaos in the begining of line cutters from the BART station and food court just turned me off on risking it. Kinda bummed to hear it was easy to get the figures. Let me know if you can help. Thanks.

I heard that yesterday's promo lasted until 4pm, which is really surprising. I would've gotten more but I took Bart and had no place to put my three Lego bags. I also had my two young kids so getting the five was tough enough without them recognizing me. Message me with your offer and maybe we can work something out.

1 hour ago, bricker123 said:

I assume it's one free promo for each transaction (not multiple for one big $ transaction)... Also congrats to you guys!

It was one free promo for each transaction. I had to work the system a little with transactions for my kids. I saw others doing the same.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, secondlinesurf said:

Could anyone confirm if the SF store charges RRP/MSRP, or 10% more than RRP like in NYC?

Going to be in SF for Thanksgiving so weighing if it's worth spending precious time stopping by.  Thanks in advance.

RRP at grand opening when I was there.

Edited by minicoopers11