Pop-Up Book - Possibly the most original Lego idea yet?

I LOVE THIS IDEA!  This is why the Ideas theme is one of the best ever.  Just a clever design with so many options.  It can be a whole theme to itself.  Different sets equals different books.  You could have shelves of these books.  Wonderful.

• Like 3

Yes I can see pop up SW, SH, and Princess scenes doing very well like this. Lego can make the book itself one set .. Then sell us each scene as a different set that will fit or (activate) within the limitations of the book. It is a brilliant idea IMO.  Let's see if they run with it. 

I LOVE THIS IDEA!  This is why the Ideas theme is one of the best ever.  Just a clever design with so many options.  It can be a whole theme to itself.  Different sets equals different books.  You could have shelves of these books.  Wonderful.

And we all know LEGO would love to have a set that they could retire, slightly change and then release at a higher premium.

Nice idea and it would be a cool addition to the line. Not an original one though as this guy has been building crazy pop-ups for a few years. The smaller version would be more suitable of course.

Edited by tractorboy
  • Like 2