Sears Canada Sucks

Stragus

Sears Canada!

Several sets at 20% or 30% off:

http://www.sears.ca/SearchDisplay?categoryId=&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&searchSource=Q&pageView=&beginIndex=0&pageSize=24&searchTerm=lego

LEGO® Creator Lakeside Lodge - 31048 - 30% off
LEGO® Friends Friends Adventure Camp Tree House - 41122 -30% off
LEGO® City Prison Island - 60130 - 30% off
LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box - 10696 - 30% off
LEGO® Star Wars™ Poe's X-wing Fighter™ - 75102 - 20% off

And, most importantly:

Coupon code for $50 off $200: 941612181

Have fun!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Stragus said:

Sears Canada!

Several sets at 20% or 30% off:

http://www.sears.ca/SearchDisplay?categoryId=&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&searchSource=Q&pageView=&beginIndex=0&pageSize=24&searchTerm=lego

LEGO00ae.png Creator Lakeside Lodge - 31048 - 30% off
LEGO00ae.png Friends Friends Adventure Camp Tree House - 41122 -30% off
LEGO00ae.png City Prison Island - 60130 - 30% off
LEGO00ae.png Medium Creative Brick Box - 10696 - 30% off
LEGO00ae.png Star Wars2122.png Poe's X-wing Fighter2122.png - 75102 - 20% off

And, most importantly:

Coupon code for $50 off $200: 941612181

Have fun!

Now does their website work better than Crappy Tire is the question.

16 minutes ago, Sandwraith said:

I like how Sears has some generic building block brand of a Montreal Canadians Zamboni listed as LEGO in the title... 

Tell me about it! I submitted a review clarifying it was NOT a Lego set but a clone brand, and the review was rejected. Perhaps Sears need a little review spam to get the message...

What the heck. I went in and added a couple random items to cart to test if the code worked. It said 50 off 200, great. Emptied cart and actually went shopping for stuff i might want... like the brick box. Second and Third tries through and it's telling me code is invalid, no additional discount. Was I literally trying during the moment they flipped the off switch, or did I mess up? 

3 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

What the heck. I went in and added a couple random items to cart to test if the code worked. It said 50 off 200, great. Emptied cart and actually went shopping for stuff i might want... like the brick box. Second and Third tries through and it's telling me code is invalid, no additional discount. Was I literally trying during the moment they flipped the off switch, or did I mess up? 

Still works for me. Tried with 9 brick boxes.

I still haven't got any conformation emails for my orders.  

That may have screwed it up. I assumed it was pre-tax but I thought I'd try with 8 Brick Boxes to start. It applied the code but said some sort of error. When I tried again with 9 it wouldn't apply. Cleared cache, had success. Thanks team! At $21.90 each there's bound to be some money there! 

1 minute ago, seapotato said:

Oh oh so tempted to get a few SW sets. Does Sears pack their sets well?

No! Expect the sets to arrive with no protective cardboard, exposed to the elements, with stickers on them. Perhaps with a few holes, patched with shipping tape if you are lucky.

That always has been my experience with Sears so far anyway. Luckily, I don't really care when parting out.

I'm in for 2 X-wings, a lodge, and a creator box. Total was $180 ish with taxes and discount applied. Even getting the 2 xwings at that price is a deal, the rest is gravy. Now to pray that they arrive and in decent shape. The non xwing sets are for me so as long as the xwings are decent I'm golden.

Edited by jeff_14

1 hour ago, jeff_14 said:

I'm in for 2 X-wings, a lodge, and a creator box. Total was $180 ish with taxes and discount applied. Even getting the 2 xwings at that price is a deal, the rest is gravy. Now to pray that they arrive and in decent shape. The non xwing sets are for me so as long as the xwings are decent I'm golden.

Got my confirmation. 

19 hours ago, Stragus said:

No! Expect the sets to arrive with no protective cardboard, exposed to the elements, with stickers on them. Perhaps with a few holes, patched with shipping tape if you are lucky.

That always has been my experience with Sears so far anyway. Luckily, I don't really care when parting out.

Agreed. That's how they shipped a 24-hrs Technic Car to me. Stickers and beat up. Badly.