Ideas #015: 21306 - Yellow Submarine

dcdfan

Guest TabbyBoy
33 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Kind of wish Lego did do religious stuff so we could finally see a Jesus v Beatles popularity contest. It´s been pending for more than 50 years.

I agree, some of the churches and cathedrals would make amazing sets. Of course, LEGO shy away from sensitive subjects.

BTW... Who's Jesus? ;-)

Guest TabbyBoy
20 minutes ago, Crustybeaver said:

Looks great, must say the Ideas theme is probably my favourite.

It's certainly the theme that I'm the most heavily invested in right now.

I love this set! As an IDEAS fan, and Beatles fan, this is a win. It's a buy regardless, I have one NISB of all the IDEAS sets. I actually don't have Shinkai 6500, I'm not sure if that counts since there was no US release? I hate having one short of the complete collection, even if it's an asterisk. 

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
27 minutes ago, thegooch49 said:

I love this set! As an IDEAS fan, and Beatles fan, this is a win. It's a buy regardless, I have one NISB of all the IDEAS sets. I actually don't have Shinkai 6500, I'm not sure if that counts since there was no US release? I hate having one short of the complete collection, even if it's an asterisk. 

Same here, I'm also missing the sub. This is the ONLY reason why I'm keeping an Exo-Suit and TBBT set. I've gone in big on some IDEAS sets and the YS will be no exception.

Guest TabbyBoy
18 hours ago, TheOrcKing said:

That was a very funny movie and that clip made me smile again - thanks. I may share Jesus' "skill" once every 10,000 trips to my local bowling alley but, I don't like my balls first!

Guest TabbyBoy
12 minutes ago, Val-E said:

It will be limit 1 and backorder 30 days after a few hours! SAH will be on its knees on Nov 1st. What promo coincides with launch?

This will be so hot that I don't care about any promo! Could this be the best Xmas QFLL to date? I've already asked friends at John Lewis & Smyths to keep an eye out. On the other hand... I would prefer this to be 100% exclusive to LEGO like the MR and RI were.