Technic 2017

ISO8T0

14 hours ago, kd123 said:

Actually as ridiculous as the prices are for the 3 red connector, buying this set for the two I see in this set to build a moc in red would still be pricey. My hope with this set coming out is that bricks and pieces will start carrying the red3s at a much better price for builders.   

And so this may be a precursor to a decline in price for this piece on bricklink.  

Yeah ... I don't see much value in technic pieces otherwise.

• 4 weeks later...

My girlfriend of 2 months (and tbh my first one ever cuz I'm a 19 y/o newb) got me 42064 Ocean Explorer for Christmas this year!! ?. She's one of these people that start Christmas shopping super early and I simply told her that I like LEGO and a few of the themes I liked. Next thing I know she tells me she drove to the LEGO store and got me a Christmas present and she really wants to show me what it is. So I let her. She also got me the batman brickheadz. ????????????? 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Stud-Flipper said:

My girlfriend of 2 months (and tbh my first one ever cuz I'm a 19 y/o newb) got me 42064 Ocean Explorer for Christmas this year!! 1f60d.png. She's one of these people that start Christmas shopping super early and I simply told her that I like LEGO and a few of the themes I liked. Next thing I know she tells me she drove to the LEGO store and got me a Christmas present and she really wants to show me what it is. So I let her. She also got me the batman brickheadz. 1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png1f60d.png 

Sounds like you picked well. Let´s hope the next 3 months fly by.