Beat The Bot Nintendo Classic

atomb

Hate, to say it I have built bots to buy in the past.   Since All Lego people are Good People, I like sharing!

I have never published any scripts to robo buy because people are scared someone might embed something in them, and I don't know how "right" it is.  I will help people get there though and point in the right direction!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, midbenne said:

So ready for this! Is that how this whole thing works on the internet? Stupid Bots are beating us less intelligent humans to the punch? I mean it makes sense, I just never knew that was how these guys did it...well hopefully this works for us lowly humans! :) Thanks @atomb I'll be giving this a shot. 

Yes, some have auto-buy setup too.  They use them for all types of stuff, sneakers, art, other toys, etc.

2 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Yes, some have auto-buy setup too.  They use them for all types of stuff, sneakers, art, other toys, etc.

That makes a ton of sense. I would think concert tickets are HUGE there...I always wondered how people got access to things that literally seem impossible and yet they did and it was....little did I know I guess.

17 minutes ago, atomb said:

Hate, to say it I have built bots to buy in the past.   Since All Lego people are Good People, I like sharing!

I have never published any scripts to robo buy because people are scared someone might embed something in them, and I don't know how "right" it is.  I will help people get there though and point in the right direction!

That sounds pretty sweet....I would make those things for Jordans :) Thanks for sharing and I hope we all get one! 

Bots is what completely pushed the the reselling market for limited edition nike / adidas/ yeezys etc from average Joe to professional resellers.

I used to buy some limited edition adidas shoes for personal wear but after a time it got almost impossible to buy on release date as they all got bought up by the people who paid some IT wizzkids to make them bots to buy the shoes. 

I know I know complaining about resellers on a lego reselling website...