Exclusive Lego Snowglobe and 2X Points Now Available for VIPs

jaisonline

Just came back a couple months ago from a  four year  absence collecting Lego, sorry for my ignorance.  I placed four orders last night and four more this morning.  I am now worried that I might have abused the promotion,  what is the general consensus on how many orders during a promotion.

4 minutes ago, Rowdy1854 said:

Just came back a couple months ago from a  four year  absence collecting Lego, sorry for my ignorance.  I placed four orders last night and four more this morning.  I am now worried that I might have abused the promotion,  what is the general consensus on how many orders during a promotion.

The consensus is to spread out the purchases, wait for a couple to ship, and then you can order again.  You may be ok, LEGO is very inconsistent with their policy enforcement.

why?  i prefer to order things on backorder for the promo - that way it doesn't damage the actual item you are buying and you usually get the promo even faster than normal because they send it separate so you can get in on the flip quicker.   of course if you live near a store why bother.

Sometimes people buy LEGO to build. ;)
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, cladner said:

why?  i prefer to order things on backorder for the promo - that way it doesn't damage the actual item you are buying and you usually get the promo even faster than normal because they send it separate so you can get in on the flip quicker.   of course if you live near a store why bother.

I thought they stopped shipping promos seperatley if the item ordered is not in stock. Too many people were abusing the keychain workaround to get multiple promos for free. Current workaround is order train on BO and a keychain that is in stock. They will ship the promo with the keychain. I will stop there ethics and all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cladner said:

I think that changed, at least for me, last couple freebies with back order purchases waited to be shipped together. 

12 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

I think that changed, at least for me, last couple freebies with back order purchases waited to be shipped together. 

It seems they did change it.  Same thing with my last few purchases that had back-ordered items.  The free promo DID NOT ship until the other item came back in stock, then both shipped together.

1 hour ago, msdontplay01 said:

It seems they did change it.  Same thing with my last few purchases that had back-ordered items.  The free promo DID NOT ship until the other item came back in stock, then both shipped together.

You need to order another item that is in stock for it to be sent first. Chima key chains never fail.

And I .... I picked up a PaB cup full of 1x1 plates to score just enough double VIP points to get the next $5 in points, and have no snow globes (though I might score one on BF on a Beetle ). Bought 4 48x48 baseplates at KMart instead for 20% off and scored $20 in points .... will combine both orders to make 4 black & grey (or maybe purple & grey for my daughter) portraits - 40197 inspired me.

Really nothing that interests me at LEGO Shop at Home so far.

30 minutes ago, Phil B said:

And I .... I picked up a PaB cup full of 1x1 plates to score just enough double VIP points to get the next $5 in points, and have no snow globes (though I might score one on BF on a Beetle ). Bought 4 48x48 baseplates at KMart instead for 20% off and scored $20 in points .... will combine both orders to make 4 black & grey (or maybe purple & grey for my daughter) portraits - 40197 inspired me.

Really nothing that interests me at LEGO Shop at Home so far.

What do you mean, have no snow globes? Store doesn't or you just didn't buy enough for one?