71017 - Minifigures - The LEGO Batman Movie: Series 1

Alpinemaps

From "BrickFan"

Upon opening all the bags, I can conclude there are three complete sets per full box of 60 so there are no minifigures that are more rare than others. There are three characters in each unopened box which I believe is a first for the Collectible Minifigures Series.

www.thebrickfan.com/the-lego-batman-movie-collectible-minifigures-71017-review/

• Like 5

1 hour ago, pstebbing said:

From "BrickFan"

Upon opening all the bags, I can conclude there are three complete sets per full box of 60 so there are no minifigures that are more rare than others. There are three characters in each unopened box which I believe is a first for the Collectible Minifigures Series.

www.thebrickfan.com/the-lego-batman-movie-collectible-minifigures-71017-review/

If that holds, it's a nice change.  Lego's been all over the map with CMF distributions.  Most annoying was Series 4 (I think), which had at least three of every minifig except for one.  Lego's way of sticking up the middle finger at resellers who deal in complete sets.

6 hours ago, vincevaughn said:

Most targets should have them at this point.....now finding one that has them out for sale or a toy manager you can sweet talk into getting them from the back for you is another matter.

Absolutely.  A lot of the people stocking are seasonal, and they have no idea what's going on, and what's in back.  When you ask them, they just are clueless.

22 minutes ago, Jman444 said:

What is the best way to get them to check the back room and bring them out?  I'm assuming regular employees won't do this and supervisors probably know they aren't supposed to sell them yet.

Find an employee that stocks the toy section and ask them politely to look for them in the back with the DPCI number. Let them know that they will have to open the outer box and check the Batman Movie packaging since it's a shared DPCI code.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pete411 said:

Find an employee that stocks the toy section and ask them politely to look for them in the back with the DPCI number. Let them know that they will have to open the outer box and check the Batman Movie packaging since it's a shared DPCI code.

Helps to show a picture cause I did that with Disney and they immediately found it.

Also, none of the 3 Targets near me seem to have them. I'll just have to watch the ******** number go up and then call to make sure and then head over. I don't think I've bought a minifigure series in the past couple years without doin' this :] 

31 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

One of my local Target's is showing over 2000 minifigs in stock.

On a sidenote, hit up a few Targets and was told that they got a huge restock of the Disney CMFs. This one is going to tank in the secondary market. I'm avoiding them like the exo suit.

I found them at 1 of 3 Targets today.  Was able to get about half the set.  I did poorly as far as smooshing at getting dupes but the ones I got were good Batman versions and the kids wanted them.  Now that I know the accessories better it will go smoother but the first run is always a little rusty.  I left a bunch since I needed to pick up kids from school but they will be out en masse soon.  My bill for the Batcave and figures was over $150 so the cashier gave me both the 10 off 50 and 25 off 100. 

• Like 1

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 71017 - Minifigures - The LEGOhttps://community.brickpicker.com/topic/17326-71017-minifigures-the-lego-batman-movie/ Batman Movie
  • Alpinemaps unpinned this topic