Super Heroes 2017

Alpinemaps

Just realized we don't have a thread on this.

Here's some info via Delta Customs, via TheBrickFan:

First, Wonder Woman movie sets:

For the Wonder Woman movie, one set that is mentioned will include Wonder Woman, Steve Trevor, and a brick-built Ares similar to Ant-Man in the Super Hero Airport Battle. There will also be some sort of plane build as well.

Second, Thor: Ragnarok info:

The first set will be some sort of a gladiator ring and has figures of Gladiator Hulk, Thor, Loki, Grandmaster, and a guard. The other set mentioned is a ship build and has a new Bruce Banner about to change into the Hulk, Thor, Valkyrie, Hela, and two henchmen.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, jeff_14 said:

Apart from the above mentioned speculated WW set, is there anything else on the DC horizon that we know of or is Lego just coasting on the Batman movie until Justice League comes out?

Don't forget about the DC Superhero Girls.  There is a second wave coming this year.

Just now, Sfcommando14 said:

Don't forget about the DC Superhero Girls.  There is a second wave coming this year.

Fair enough. Any news on the horizon for DC superheroes that are not part of a gender segregated separate but equal I can't believe it's the 1950s again toy line? 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
embedding never works on the forum, why is that? 

Embedding quoi?

Some websites are picked up simply by having the URL in the post but many don't... some websites also say you are not allowed so I would imagine the forum software makers abide by those rules.

It seems embedding from sources like Instagram, Tumblr, and Bandcamp either take a long while before finally appearing or just not at all. Shoot, as I typed all this, the post above is still "busy" trying to load the embedded data. Oh wait, it completed embedding right now as I was about to go.