Daily LEGO Deals - CANADA

Same. I said I wasn't going to because I've been spending too much lately and I also don't have storage space...but I guess I'll deal with that when it comes haha.

It was hard to resist. I backed out of the final checkout twice before I committed.

Same. I said I wasn't going to because I've been spending too much lately and I also don't have storage space...but I guess I'll deal with that when it comes haha.

Haha like-wise; except i resisted long enough for it to go OOS, had it in cart and ready to check out many times.

Great deal, but just can't fit it right now.

I know someone looking for one if you don't have the space :D

Edited by redghostx
  • Like 1

Received mine yesterday (2 total) but the boxes were not mint... seemed a little rough around the corners and one has a crease on the side.  Do you think it will have much impact on resale?  Probably going to flip one immediately and sit on the other.

Received mine yesterday (2 total) but the boxes were not mint... seemed a little rough around the corners and one has a crease on the side.  Do you think it will have much impact on resale?  Probably going to flip one immediately and sit on the other.

Big damage yes, small damage no. Flip the worst one, save the better one.

I received mine Tuesday and mine were pretty nice. Not perfect, but nice.

Received mine yesterday as well, luckily the boxes were nearly perfect despite no padding whatsoever.  Odd there was nothing else in the box, no shipping/packing list nothing, also they only half sealed the shipping box closed on such a big heavy box - good thing there was only 15 hours travel time on it! :-)

A minor crease wouldn't really make much difference for most buyers if you were to flip one now (anyone buying now is likely a builder), but later down the road when it's only the collectors looking for them it might have slightly more impact

Not sure you will make too much flipping these right now.

Mainly going to see if I can flip locally for retail ($350, maybe $360).  Save the tax and shipping as there is no lego stores anywhere nearby.

Mine were delivered yesterday but I wasn't around so they're sitting at the post office atm. I wonder if the sale was to offload damaged sets? Kind of seems like it. I'll be picking mine up later today. Fingers crossed but my money is on damaged boxes after reading what you guys have received.

Mine were delivered yesterday but I wasn't around so they're sitting at the post office atm. I wonder if the sale was to offload damaged sets? Kind of seems like it. I'll be picking mine up later today. Fingers crossed but my money is on damaged boxes after reading what you guys have received.

Mine was delivered this morning and is almost minty with very minor scuffs to one corner and dusty with 27R4 seals.  Perhaps Amazon likes Vancouver buyers better!

Mine was delivered this morning and is almost minty with very minor scuffs to one corner and dusty with 27R4 seals.  Perhaps Amazon likes Vancouver buyers better!

I hope so! I'll report back this evening

Mine has some pretty minor scuffs on the edges and corners but otherwise arrived in good shape. Absolutely massive box though, not sure where to put it since I'm running out of space for these things.

Mine has some pretty minor scuffs on the edges and corners but otherwise arrived in good shape. Absolutely massive box though, not sure where to put it since I'm running out of space for these things.

Build it yo!

Build it yo!

Space for built models is also an issue around here. :P  I can't say I find the Sandcrawler to be an amazing display piece but I have heard that the build is excellent, so maybe one day I will.

• Like 3

Space for built models is also an issue around here. :P  I can't say I find the Sandcrawler to be an amazing display piece but I have heard that the build is excellent, so maybe one day I will.

I wouldn't consider a box on wheels a good display piece either. As backward as this sounds, I ALMOST hope one of the boxes is damaged when I go pick them up at the post office (but not really). This way it'll force me to crack one open to build.
  • Like 1

Guest brickcrazyhouse

Anyone have one handy they can tilt around and let me know if you hear a small piece rolling around in there?

just did after removing figs and loose parts of build (4 sled type thingies). only heard the hook, no loose pieces.  

edit: did you lose part of a droid 

Edited by brickcrazyhouse