Jump to content

Daily LEGO Deals - CANADA

Recommended Posts

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.ca (2 Deals @ Mar 22 9:36 AM) Last 48hrs

Friends
Lego Friends Andrea's Bedroom Building Kit (85 Piece), Multicolo... CDN$ 8.87 [32% off] Dropped 32% on Mar 22 9:36 AM
LEGO 6251433 Heart Box Friendship Pack 41359 Building Kit (199 P... CDN$ 19.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Mar 21 12:52 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon Canada Deals, Please Click Here!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

It's too bad this wasn't placed in the USA/Canada Daily Deals...

I think the DD deals thread is pretty much for the US so most Canadians don't even bother looking there.  I believe it was put in the correct place.  On another note, the US gets so many more deals than us up here so maybe we can keep a few just for us? :)

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the DD deals thread is pretty much for the US so most Canadians don't even bother looking there.  I believe it was put in the correct place.  On another note, the US gets so many more deals than us up here so maybe we can keep a few just for us?

 

 

OK. Not true. I read y'all's posts. You guys have so many deals that you have to have every store separated... and a "find of the day" as the kicker...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

 

OK. Not true. I read y'all's posts. You guys have so many deals that you have to have every store separated...emoji4.png and a "find of the day" as the kicker...emoji6.png

This first quarter (and last quarter of 2015) has been pretty great for Canada even i will admit :3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sandwraithx157 said:

This first quarter (and last quarter of 2015) has been pretty great for Canada even i will admit :3

I agree, especially when you factor in the exchange rate...

My credit card statement was really tough to clear! Had to scrounge from everywhere to pay it off. Next months is setting up to be a repeat. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dcdfan said:

It's too bad this wasn't placed in the USA/Canada Daily Deals...

It would have gotten lost in there for Canadians, since nearly all the postings are overwhelmingly US specific and don't apply to us. and local deals for Canadians are getting rarer and rarer these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

It would have gotten lost in there for Canadians, since nearly all the postings are overwhelmingly US specific and don't apply to us. and local deals for Canadians are getting rarer and rarer these days.

Is there any reason to post in that group as like you said it is 99.9% US.  I typically just look in this group for anything Canadian.

Edited by Zender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would have gotten lost in there for Canadians, since nearly all the postings are overwhelmingly US specific and don't apply to us. and local deals for Canadians are getting rarer and rarer these days.

Turns out it was a misunderstanding as I thought BA said we (U.S.) could order but he's shipping to Canada & I don't have that luxury. Ignore my post. Carry on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zender said:

Is there any reason to post in that group as like you said it is 99.9% US.  I typically just look in this group for anything Canadian.

Me too really, I just read the Canadian updates & run a forum sniffer on the others to see if any choice keywords pop - there's very few actionable results for us. 

 

(...and notice I didn't refer to it as a backend sniffer this time... lesson learned ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Zender said:

Is there any reason to post in that group as like you said it is 99.9% US.  I typically just look in this group for anything Canadian.

Sure why not? Are we part of the Brickpicker community or not?

A number of Americans have access to our market and a number of Canadians have access to theirs.

Obviously in store deals and such doesn't really merit a post, and I've often posted stuff to our threads to give us a chance to swoop in but a direct answer is yes deals can and should be posted their if "relevant."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gregpj said:

Sure why not? Are we part of the Brickpicker community or not?

A number of Americans have access to our market and a number of Canadians have access to theirs.

Obviously in store deals and such doesn't really merit a post, and I've often posted stuff to our threads to give us a chance to swoop in but a direct answer is yes deals can and should be posted their if "relevant."

Nothing wrong with posting in DD thread but I think some of the .ca threads were actually made because of confusion of posting in the DD thread.

IMO, deals for Canadians should be posted in the Canadian forums since that is where it would have the most impact.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, lego rules said:

Nothing wrong with posting in DD thread but I think some of the .ca threads were actually made because of confusion of posting in the DD thread.

IMO, deals for Canadians should be posted in the Canadian forums since that is where it would have the most impact.

Exactly.  The reason I don't post there is because I don't read it.  When the vast majority of the thread doesn't apply to me I don't even go to it looking for deals.  If a user is one of those rare people that can access both markets, they should be monitoring both market forums not expecting people to double post.  Just seems odd... maybe we will see a US and Mexico forum next in case people have access to both of those markets...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...