Daily LEGO Deals - CANADA

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.ca (2 Deals @ Mar 22 9:36 AM) Last 48hrs

Friends
Lego Friends Andrea's Bedroom Building Kit (85 Piece), Multicolo... CDN$ 8.87 [32% off] Dropped 32% on Mar 22 9:36 AM
LEGO 6251433 Heart Box Friendship Pack 41359 Building Kit (199 P... CDN$ 19.99 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Mar 21 12:52 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon Canada Deals, Please Click Here!!

20 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

It's too bad this wasn't placed in the USA/Canada Daily Deals...

I think the DD deals thread is pretty much for the US so most Canadians don't even bother looking there.  I believe it was put in the correct place.  On another note, the US gets so many more deals than us up here so maybe we can keep a few just for us? :)

• Like 1

I think the DD deals thread is pretty much for the US so most Canadians don't even bother looking there.  I believe it was put in the correct place.  On another note, the US gets so many more deals than us up here so maybe we can keep a few just for us?

OK. Not true. I read y'all's posts. You guys have so many deals that you have to have every store separated... and a "find of the day" as the kicker...

18 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

OK. Not true. I read y'all's posts. You guys have so many deals that you have to have every store separated...emoji4.png and a "find of the day" as the kicker...emoji6.png

This first quarter (and last quarter of 2015) has been pretty great for Canada even i will admit :3

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sandwraithx157 said:

This first quarter (and last quarter of 2015) has been pretty great for Canada even i will admit :3

I agree, especially when you factor in the exchange rate...

My credit card statement was really tough to clear! Had to scrounge from everywhere to pay it off. Next months is setting up to be a repeat. ;)

16 hours ago, dcdfan said:

It's too bad this wasn't placed in the USA/Canada Daily Deals...

It would have gotten lost in there for Canadians, since nearly all the postings are overwhelmingly US specific and don't apply to us. and local deals for Canadians are getting rarer and rarer these days.

2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

It would have gotten lost in there for Canadians, since nearly all the postings are overwhelmingly US specific and don't apply to us. and local deals for Canadians are getting rarer and rarer these days.

Is there any reason to post in that group as like you said it is 99.9% US.  I typically just look in this group for anything Canadian.

Edited by Zender

Turns out it was a misunderstanding as I thought BA said we (U.S.) could order but he's shipping to Canada & I don't have that luxury. Ignore my post. Carry on...

2 minutes ago, Zender said:

Is there any reason to post in that group as like you said it is 99.9% US.  I typically just look in this group for anything Canadian.

Me too really, I just read the Canadian updates & run a forum sniffer on the others to see if any choice keywords pop - there's very few actionable results for us. 

(...and notice I didn't refer to it as a backend sniffer this time... lesson learned ;-)

7 hours ago, Zender said:

Sure why not? Are we part of the Brickpicker community or not?

A number of Americans have access to our market and a number of Canadians have access to theirs.

Obviously in store deals and such doesn't really merit a post, and I've often posted stuff to our threads to give us a chance to swoop in but a direct answer is yes deals can and should be posted their if "relevant."

2 hours ago, gregpj said:

Sure why not? Are we part of the Brickpicker community or not?

A number of Americans have access to our market and a number of Canadians have access to theirs.

Obviously in store deals and such doesn't really merit a post, and I've often posted stuff to our threads to give us a chance to swoop in but a direct answer is yes deals can and should be posted their if "relevant."

Nothing wrong with posting in DD thread but I think some of the .ca threads were actually made because of confusion of posting in the DD thread.

IMO, deals for Canadians should be posted in the Canadian forums since that is where it would have the most impact.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, lego rules said:

Nothing wrong with posting in DD thread but I think some of the .ca threads were actually made because of confusion of posting in the DD thread.

IMO, deals for Canadians should be posted in the Canadian forums since that is where it would have the most impact.

Exactly.  The reason I don't post there is because I don't read it.  When the vast majority of the thread doesn't apply to me I don't even go to it looking for deals.  If a user is one of those rare people that can access both markets, they should be monitoring both market forums not expecting people to double post.  Just seems odd... maybe we will see a US and Mexico forum next in case people have access to both of those markets...

• Like 1