Daily LEGO Deals - UK

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.co.uk (7 Deals @ Dec 9 10:12 PM) Last 48hrs

City
LEGO 60173 City Police Arrest Set £20.00 [50% off] Dropped 33% on Dec 9 10:11 PM

Classic
LEGO 10715 Classic Roll Construction Set, Colourful Vehicle Toy ... £12.00 [40% off] Dropped 33% on Dec 9 7:06 PM

Creator
LEGO 31080 Creator Modular Winter Vacation Toy, 3-in-1 Model, Mi... £20.00 [20% off] Dropped 19% on Dec 9 7:01 PM

Disney
LEGO UK - 41151 l Disney Princess Mulan’s Training Day Toy for G... £8.50 [35% off] Dropped 18% on Dec 9 9:36 AM

Juniors
LEGO 10753 DC Comics Juniors Batcave Attack Playset, Batman Joke... £20.00 [20% off] Dropped 13% on Dec 9 10:11 PM

Ninjago
LEGO UK - 70635 NINJAGO Jay - Spinjitzu Master Fun Toy £8.00 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Dec 9 3:52 PM

Technic
LEGO 42083 Technic Bugatti Chiron Replica, Super Sports Car, Exc... £239.98 [27% off] Dropped 4% on Dec 9 10:11 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon UK Deals, Please Click Here!!

Anyone ever placed an order using their VIP points with a promo code?

I got the expected cancellation email but its a poor excuse, would rather they just owned up to the code error;

"We’re sorry, but we’ve had to cancel your recent order. You can’t redeem LEGO VIP points on orders when a discount code has been applied.
Please place your order again using either a discount code or VIP points. "

28 minutes ago, grabbitfast said:

As I posted a week ago the Tesco half price sale is set to start at last on Monday, hopefully it wont all be Tat there will be Lego included.

It always happens on a day when I'm out on installs and nowhere near a computer. I'd expect the good stuff to be gone by noon. I've earmarked a couple of sets to go in huge on and will order the max (several times) if still available.

Oh... I'm back on HUKD under a new pseudonym, it won't take a genius to guess who I am 😉 The first one to guess correctly gets my next O2 Priority code 😉

Edited by TabbyBoy

1 hour ago, TabbyBoy said:

It always happens on a day when I'm out on installs and nowhere near a computer. I'd expect the good stuff to be gone by noon. I've earmarked a couple of sets to go in huge on and will order the max (several times) if still available.

Oh... I'm back on HUKD under a new pseudonym, it won't take a genius to guess who I am 😉 The first one to guess correctly gets my next O2 Priority code 😉

Is it Egon Spengler? 

By the way, I picked up my 41194s yesterday and all boxes are fine, apart from having stickers. Shouldn't be a major issue - I recently had to remove masking tape from the covers of both 10182 Cafe Corner instruction booklets. That was nerve-wracking, as they are worth about £140!

On 12/7/2018 at 12:31 PM, Captain_chaos said:

Is it Egon Spengler? 

By the way, I picked up my 41194s yesterday and all boxes are fine, apart from having stickers. Shouldn't be a major issue - I recently had to remove masking tape from the covers of both 10182 Cafe Corner instruction booklets. That was nerve-wracking, as they are worth about £140!

LOL... It was "Algernon Arbuthnot McSmegma", but he got banned within 24hrs. I need to VPN to another PC using another ISP so that the IP stack is totally new and then reapply. It'll probably open up a dozen accounts. TBH...  don't care as most of the deals are public anyway.

Thanks for 41194 feedback.

On 12/7/2018 at 11:13 AM, grabbitfast said:

As I posted a week ago the Tesco half price sale is set to start at last on Monday, hopefully it wont all be Tat there will be Lego included.

Probably going to be disappointed. It's still more overstock of all the garbage they had last time!

There are some Lego discounts going on from a quick scan, Potter CMFs going to £2.25, Hulkbuster going back down to £20, Coast Guard HQ going to £43 (got mine when they price errored at £21.25 ;))

It could be 20% on everything which is of course garbage, BUT it is applying to the goodies in the ex-Direct stock bins, Technic Motorbikes for £24, whatever else was in there at £30 now £24 etc.

On 12/8/2018 at 1:20 PM, Rog said:

Probably going to be disappointed. It's still more overstock of all the garbage they had last time!

There are some Lego discounts going on from a quick scan, Potter CMFs going to £2.25, Hulkbuster going back down to £20, Coast Guard HQ going to £43 (got mine when they price errored at £21.25 ;))

It could be 20% on everything which is of course garbage, BUT it is applying to the goodies in the ex-Direct stock bins, Technic Motorbikes for £24, whatever else was in there at £30 now £24 etc.

Tesco listing offers online today. The only deal that’s slightly tempting is 60173 Mountain Arrest at £20 which I’m passing on. Since limits are restricted by what’s at local stores, go to an Extra branch to speak to CS and they’ll try to place a large order for you. I may do this if there’s good stuff at >60% off.

2 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

Tesco listing offers online today. The only deal that’s slightly tempting is 60173 Mountain Arrest at £20 which I’m passing on. Since limits are restricted by what’s at local stores, go to an Extra branch to speak to CS and they’ll try to place a large order for you. I may do this if there’s good stuff at >60% off.

Worthwhile deals will be a week from now going by past half price sales, so wont be rushing in for the Tat.

I just went into Dobbies Garden centre outside Reading and they had 50% off all advent calendars. Out of curiousity, I scanned one of the Hermione BHz at the till (A friend wanted one for here daughter) and it came out at £4.99! Of course, I rushed back and armswept, leaving just one on the shelf. I scanned others, but were at RRP. I have a feeling that Hermione was discounted in error, but do I care? 😉

Stalking Tesco and Asda, nothing to report yet.

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.co.uk (7 Deals @ Dec 9 10:12 PM) Last 48hrs

City
LEGO 60173 City Police Arrest Set £20.00 [50% off] Dropped 33% on Dec 9 10:11 PM

Classic
LEGO 10715 Classic Roll Construction Set, Colourful Vehicle Toy ... £12.00 [40% off] Dropped 33% on Dec 9 7:06 PM

Creator
LEGO 31080 Creator Modular Winter Vacation Toy, 3-in-1 Model, Mi... £20.00 [20% off] Dropped 19% on Dec 9 7:01 PM

Disney
LEGO UK - 41151 l Disney Princess Mulan’s Training Day Toy for G... £8.50 [35% off] Dropped 18% on Dec 9 9:36 AM

Juniors
LEGO 10753 DC Comics Juniors Batcave Attack Playset, Batman Joke... £20.00 [20% off] Dropped 13% on Dec 9 10:11 PM

Ninjago
LEGO UK - 70635 NINJAGO Jay - Spinjitzu Master Fun Toy £8.00 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Dec 9 3:52 PM

Technic
LEGO 42083 Technic Bugatti Chiron Replica, Super Sports Car, Exc... £239.98 [27% off] Dropped 4% on Dec 9 10:11 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon UK Deals, Please Click Here!!