Jump to content

Daily LEGO Deals - UK

Recommended Posts

Anyone ever placed an order using their VIP points with a promo code?

I got the expected cancellation email but its a poor excuse, would rather they just owned up to the code error;

"We’re sorry, but we’ve had to cancel your recent order. You can’t redeem LEGO VIP points on orders when a discount code has been applied.
Please place your order again using either a discount code or VIP points. "

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, grabbitfast said:

As I posted a week ago the Tesco half price sale is set to start at last on Monday, hopefully it wont all be Tat there will be Lego included.

It always happens on a day when I'm out on installs and nowhere near a computer. I'd expect the good stuff to be gone by noon. I've earmarked a couple of sets to go in huge on and will order the max (several times) if still available.

Oh... I'm back on HUKD under a new pseudonym, it won't take a genius to guess who I am 😉 The first one to guess correctly gets my next O2 Priority code 😉

 

Edited by TabbyBoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TabbyBoy said:

It always happens on a day when I'm out on installs and nowhere near a computer. I'd expect the good stuff to be gone by noon. I've earmarked a couple of sets to go in huge on and will order the max (several times) if still available.

Oh... I'm back on HUKD under a new pseudonym, it won't take a genius to guess who I am 😉 The first one to guess correctly gets my next O2 Priority code 😉

 

Is it Egon Spengler? 

By the way, I picked up my 41194s yesterday and all boxes are fine, apart from having stickers. Shouldn't be a major issue - I recently had to remove masking tape from the covers of both 10182 Cafe Corner instruction booklets. That was nerve-wracking, as they are worth about £140!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 12:31 PM, Captain_chaos said:

Is it Egon Spengler? 

By the way, I picked up my 41194s yesterday and all boxes are fine, apart from having stickers. Shouldn't be a major issue - I recently had to remove masking tape from the covers of both 10182 Cafe Corner instruction booklets. That was nerve-wracking, as they are worth about £140!

LOL... It was "Algernon Arbuthnot McSmegma", but he got banned within 24hrs. I need to VPN to another PC using another ISP so that the IP stack is totally new and then reapply. It'll probably open up a dozen accounts. TBH...  don't care as most of the deals are public anyway.

Thanks for 41194 feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 11:13 AM, grabbitfast said:

As I posted a week ago the Tesco half price sale is set to start at last on Monday, hopefully it wont all be Tat there will be Lego included.

Probably going to be disappointed. It's still more overstock of all the garbage they had last time!

There are some Lego discounts going on from a quick scan, Potter CMFs going to £2.25, Hulkbuster going back down to £20, Coast Guard HQ going to £43 (got mine when they price errored at £21.25 ;))

It could be 20% on everything which is of course garbage, BUT it is applying to the goodies in the ex-Direct stock bins, Technic Motorbikes for £24, whatever else was in there at £30 now £24 etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2018 at 1:20 PM, Rog said:

Probably going to be disappointed. It's still more overstock of all the garbage they had last time!

There are some Lego discounts going on from a quick scan, Potter CMFs going to £2.25, Hulkbuster going back down to £20, Coast Guard HQ going to £43 (got mine when they price errored at £21.25 ;))

It could be 20% on everything which is of course garbage, BUT it is applying to the goodies in the ex-Direct stock bins, Technic Motorbikes for £24, whatever else was in there at £30 now £24 etc.

Tesco listing offers online today. The only deal that’s slightly tempting is 60173 Mountain Arrest at £20 which I’m passing on. Since limits are restricted by what’s at local stores, go to an Extra branch to speak to CS and they’ll try to place a large order for you. I may do this if there’s good stuff at >60% off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

Tesco listing offers online today. The only deal that’s slightly tempting is 60173 Mountain Arrest at £20 which I’m passing on. Since limits are restricted by what’s at local stores, go to an Extra branch to speak to CS and they’ll try to place a large order for you. I may do this if there’s good stuff at >60% off.

Worthwhile deals will be a week from now going by past half price sales, so wont be rushing in for the Tat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just went into Dobbies Garden centre outside Reading and they had 50% off all advent calendars. Out of curiousity, I scanned one of the Hermione BHz at the till (A friend wanted one for here daughter) and it came out at £4.99! Of course, I rushed back and armswept, leaving just one on the shelf. I scanned others, but were at RRP. I have a feeling that Hermione was discounted in error, but do I care? 😉

Stalking Tesco and Asda, nothing to report yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Captain_chaos said:

John Lewis currently has the UCS Y-Wing for 15% off (£144.99). Not an amazing discount, but might be of interest to someone who wants one for personal build.

Thanks, but I think it'll be a while before it even reaches that after fees. The UCS era is over I think... Red 5 is just chicken feed after fees and the Tie Fighter is not looking too rosey either.  I'll be passing unless it's 50% off 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BarryZola said:

Tesco staff have 20% off from this Thursday to Sunday. No idea if they currently have any offers on in store but if they do an extra 20% off could come in handy (yes, I know it's rubbish that Tesco Direct is now gone).

Now now, no using discount on things you plan to sell, that's a slap on the wrist right there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

75928 for £26.39 (RRP £49.99) when Asda had 20% wasn't too bad a deal, not enough to tempt me though 😉 IMHO, I think only 75932 JPVC has potential is it was discounted a little more. As it stands, I'm avoiding the JW theme.

15 hours ago, GregP said:

Tesco had Go Brick Me Brickheadz set at £13 reduced to clear in store. I armswept the last 9!!

Well worth a check. Already moved one of for £50

I'll be going past a couple of big Tesco branches to pick up Xmas booze tomorrow night and I'll see what's there. I no longer make special trips as the hit rate is 5% at best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

75928 for £26.39 (RRP £49.99) when Asda had 20% wasn't too bad a deal, not enough to tempt me though 😉 IMHO, I think only 75932 JPVC has potential is it was discounted a little more. As it stands, I'm avoiding the JW theme.

I'll be going past a couple of big Tesco branches to pick up Xmas booze tomorrow night and I'll see what's there. I no longer make special trips as the hit rate is 5% at best.

TabbyBoy, from reading some of your previous posts I gather we are from the same town. I agree our Tescos are mostly shocking when it comes to anything decent compared to what others post from around the country. But is just me or is Tesco really random? November 2017 in the Kings meadow store in the reduced section they had two Scooby doo mummy and one mystery plane. Felt a bit bad as a kid was guarding them but after a while left so I grabbed them. I left one of the mummy's set as the box looked like it had been used as a football in the warehouse. Think I paid less than £20 for the pair. Other random finds were about 10 Disney figures packets last year and some long retired Christmas bits. Can't remember which one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

75928 for £26.39 (RRP £49.99) when Asda had 20% wasn't too bad a deal, not enough to tempt me though 😉 IMHO, I think only 75932 JPVC has potential is it was discounted a little more. As it stands, I'm avoiding the JW theme.

I'll be going past a couple of big Tesco branches to pick up Xmas booze tomorrow night and I'll see what's there. I no longer make special trips as the hit rate is 5% at best.

Which branches, I'll take a peek ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×