Daily LEGO Deals - UK

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.co.uk (3 Deals @ Jun 2 6:22 AM) Last 48hrs

City
LEGO 60182 City Great Vehicles Pickup and Caravan Playset, Vehic... £17.47 [30% off] Dropped 13% on Jun 2 6:21 AM

Disney
LEGO 41161 Disney Aladdin and Jasmine’s Palace Adventures Buildi... £18.00 [28% off] Dropped 10% on May 31 6:26 AM

Friends
LEGO 41366 Friends Olivia's Cupcake Café Playset, Olivia and Emm... £18.00 [28% off] Dropped 10% on May 31 6:26 AM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon UK Deals, Please Click Here!!

Which promos? The discounts we're talking about are at Lego.com under "sales and deals". The promos only start tomorrow I think (Star Wars X-Wing polybag).

Lego Shop at Home sales and deals. It´s a new investor trap though - all stuff that  should have retired but no one wanted at full price.

• Like 1

Makes sense. Nothing more than that one lego chima 4 minifig pack in there in France though... Thanks for clearing up my confusion :)

Even when our sales start on the 6th, I doubt that the lego store will be as interesting as other places. From memory, it never is.

15 minutes ago, valenciaeric said:

Yeah, I can´t pull the trigger on a pirate ship - even at 30% off. Nothing grabs me so I´ll pass.

Maybe tomorrow there's the X-Wing polybag to trigger you for the MTT (if it hasn't sold out by then, you never know how many's left in stock). Conveniently, at €76,- it just ships for free.

7 minutes ago, Roy vd M. said:

Maybe tomorrow there's the X-Wing polybag to trigger you for the MTT (if it hasn't sold out by then, you never know how many's left in stock). Conveniently, at €76,- it just ships for free.

FWIW on the UK site MTT is now showing as sold out.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lego_Yoda said:

FWIW on the UK site MTT is now showing as sold out.

Indeed, on the NL site it isn't available under sales anymore. Now that's quick.

I know ninjago aren't safe bets at all, but the 70756 (dojo showdown) is actually decent in regards to the actual build. Aren't those an interesting pick up at 17,49€ a piece? Cheapest I can find them on ebay is 40,85€. Even Amazon is at 34,23€.

Nothing interesting in the Sales list, at least not on the Dutch Lego LEGO Shop at Home. 

Looks like Santa's Workshop is going away as well. Call to check status, after the discount to €52,49.

Lego Shop at Home sales and deals. It´s a new investor trap though - all stuff that  should have retired but no one wanted at full price.

Agreed, but that's not to say that some of them won't accrue nicely in value.

Other than the Santa's Workshop, (if there actually were any available at that price), I can't see anything worth picking up. It's all either stuff I don't see value in or could get cheaper elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Crustybeaver said:

Agreed, but that's not to say that some of them won't accrue nicely in value.

Yes, Mr Brick Bounty, I here you!

1 hour ago, tractorboy said:

Couldn't resist grabbing a couple of 70412 Soldier's Fort early this morning. Nice little set I think.

They're cheaper in Smyths at the moment if you want some more.

- As of today, at SH you'll get a X-Wing polybag #30278 upon spending at least €55,- on Star Wars.

- Star Wars advent calendar available at €23,-, limit 2 p.p. Don't wait for this.

- Lot of retiring Star Wars stuff sales -> call to check. For example AT-AT at €91,-. Maybe it's a good idea to call to check. 

- 42009 Technic crane €140,- C2C.

- And more. 

• Like 2

Interestingly, the Star Wars calender is now listed as a retired product in the overview. If selected however, it says 'available'. 

Again, don't hesitate. 

•  
Edited by Roy vd M.
  • Like 1