Daily LEGO Deals - UK

New Deals > 20% @ Amazon.co.uk

Friends
LEGO Friends - Ledlite with Design of Emma (812235l) £12.74 [28% off]

Star Wars
LEGO® 30461 Podracer Star Wars Building Games, Multi-Colour £3.19 [68% off]

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.co.uk (13 Deals @ Aug 10 12:02 AM) Last 48hrs

City
LEGO 60191 City Artic Expedition Team Playset, Toy Explorer Vehi... £8.85 [35% off] Dropped 1% on Aug 10 12:02 AM
LEGO 60176 City Police Wild River Escape Boat Toy, Police Speedb... £8.99 [31% off] Dropped 10% on Aug 10 12:02 AM
LEGO 60214 City Fire Burger Bar Rescue Truck Toy, Burger Bar Min... £18.49 [26% off] Dropped 1% on Aug 10 12:01 AM
LEGO 60207 City Police Sky Police Drone Chase Set, Toy Helicopte... £14.39 [20% off] Dropped 15% on Aug 10 12:00 AM

Classic
LEGO 11003 Classic Bricks and Eyes Building Kit £17.99 [28% off] Dropped 16% on Aug 10 12:01 AM

Friends
LEGO 41332 Friends Heartlake Emma’s Art Stand Trailer Playset, B... £14.40 [20% off] Dropped 11% on Aug 10 12:00 AM
LEGO 41365 Friends Emma's Art Studio Playset, Emma mini-doll Cat... £15.99 [20% off] Dropped 6% on Aug 10 12:00 AM

Minecraft
LEGO 21140 Minecraft The Chicken Coop Construction Set, Buildabl... £14.99 [25% off] Dropped 17% on Aug 10 12:00 AM

Star Wars
LEGO Star Wars Darth Vader Minifigure Clock £18.99 [41% off] Dropped 16% on Aug 10 12:01 AM
LEGO Star Wars - Head torch - LED - lg0he16 - KYLO Ren £9.25 [41% off] Dropped 9% on Aug 10 12:02 AM
LEGO 75239 Star Wars Action Battle Hoth Generator Attack Target ... £14.99 [40% off] Dropped 37% on Aug 10 12:00 AM
LEGO 75228 Star Wars A New Hope Escape Pod Versus Dewback Microf... £12.60 [30% off] Dropped 26% on Aug 10 12:00 AM
Lego Star Wars Stormtrooper Children's Quartz Watch with Multico... £17.76 [23% off] Dropped 11% on Aug 10 12:00 AM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon UK Deals, Please Click Here!!

6 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

They've this, Mos Eisley Cantina and one of the Technic sets reduced to €50 for a few weeks now. No stock in any of the stores over here at least though.

Yes, I have been looking at that, but they don't seem to ship any of the good deals in Ireland at least, and I can't spot anywhere that actually has the BB in stock, so no point driving around to try and find it...

1 hour ago, lego_fan said:

where did you see that?

The Watford branch.  There were three left.  If they're still available, you can reserve them online.  Having used the service (bought a few pet shops whilst they were momentarily reduced to £100) they're pretty efficient and the boxes tend to be in good condition.  Lot better than TRU.

Edited by LahH001
typo

6 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

Galeria Kaufhof in Germany now has Ferris Wheel in its assortment. Now let us wait for a nice deal! :D

Like I said, on Sunday 13% on all Creator (and Star Wars) + eventually Payback or Newsletter 10% ;)

8 minutes ago, Chillreign said:

Like I said, on Sunday 13% on all Creator (and Star Wars) + eventually Payback or Newsletter 10% ;)

You see? That is why it is not smart to buy at release. Patience is the key!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sprocket77 said:

Just wondering, other than mytoys.de, do any of the other German Lego retailers ship abroad?

Pity more of these European sites that ship overseas don't have an English version website. They could be missing out on a lot of business.

7 minutes ago, tractorboy said:

Pity more of these European sites that ship overseas don't have an English version website. They could be missing out on a lot of business.

The translate option means it's easy enough to use, just wish more of them would ship overseas.

3 hours ago, Ciglione said:

You see? That is why it is not smart to buy at release. Patience is the key!

Yeah true that, I know ;)
I think the BrickBank will be added some time in the future as well at Galeria. Perhaps also GBHQ but who knows ;)

5 minutes ago, Chillreign said:

Yeah true that, I know ;)
I think the BrickBank will be added some time in the future as well at Galeria. Perhaps also GBHQ but who knows ;)

Till now every previous Advanced Modular building has been available at other toy stores. There's no reason Brick Bank would be an exception to that rule. It's just exclusive for the first few months after release. Then it will also occasionally become eligible for a promotion / discount. :) 

Looking forward to the release from exclusivity of the Ferrari F40 as well, and hope to see a nice discount on that set.

22 hours ago, Chillreign said:

I was so excited, untill i saw they don't ship abroad, not even to Belgium :(

On 8.1.2016 at 9:22 AM, Chillreign said:

Galeria Kaufhof on 10.01.2016 there's a 13% Sale on Creator Sets (the Ideas Sets are also under Creator).
Wall-E can now also be purchased there but Ecto-1 is gone.
Eventually the sale is combinable with the 10% Newsletter Coupon or PaybackPoints Coupons.

I bought Technic MB-Acros and Volvo loader at last Sunday's deal, and I could not use the newsletter coupon :-( Even asked service about it, because the error was just "Bitte geben Sie einen gültigen Aktionscode ein".

Nevertheless I think over 10% is a nice deal, because they ship free, fast and the boxes were in pristine condition.

If someone want to stock up some c3po's polys they are not limited to 1 anymore , now limited to 10. Only delvivering!

http://www.toysrus.de/product/index.jsp?productId=53902811

with the Disney Rubbel Spass Coupon Code

9900000068288 u get 3 € off so no shipping cost at all.

if you want to order more than 10 just go back and order as a guest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the_shy_guy said:

If someone want to stock up some c3po's polys they are not limited to 1 anymore , now limited to 10. Only delvivering!

http://www.toysrus.de/product/index.jsp?productId=53902811

with the Disney Rubbel Spass Coupon Code

9900000068288 u get 3 € off so no shipping cost at all.

if you want to order more than 10 just go back and order as a guest.

Can you confirm or correct please:

TRU.de sends to Germany, Poland, Italy and Belgium, but not other EU or european countries.

Thank you

7 hours ago, dr-tech said:

I bought Technic MB-Acros and Volvo loader at last Sunday's deal, and I could not use the newsletter coupon :-( Even asked service about it, because the error was just "Bitte geben Sie einen gültigen Aktionscode ein".

Nevertheless I think over 10% is a nice deal, because they ship free, fast and the boxes were in pristine condition.

Do you know if the Payback Coupons work with the Sunday deal? Because there are 10% + Points in the Payback app.

2 hours ago, firos said:

Can you confirm or correct please:

TRU.de sends to Germany, Poland, Italy and Belgium, but not other EU or european countries.

Thank you

And shipment to The Netherlands.

You're welcome :derisive:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

Did it start already? I am checking the site but no sign of discounts yet.

Discounts are visible in the basket ....could not get the 10% newsletter discount but the Tie Fighter UCS for 173E is not bad. Have fun!

one more comment, sets which already have a discount do not receive another discount.....see example the Volvo Technic set.

Discount was only for star wars and creator sets.

I had an 10x payback points coupon that worked togehter with the 13% from galeria directly.

Seems like the fixed one or antoher bug in their coupons system after blackfriday and the coupon mess short after that.

bought wall-Es  with payback 10xpoints  : VORTEIL2187

couldn't buy TIE Fighter 75095 or Ferris Wheel 10248