Daily LEGO Deals - UK

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.co.uk (3 Deals @ Jun 2 6:22 AM) Last 48hrs

City
LEGO 60182 City Great Vehicles Pickup and Caravan Playset, Vehic... £17.47 [30% off] Dropped 13% on Jun 2 6:21 AM

Disney
LEGO 41161 Disney Aladdin and Jasmine’s Palace Adventures Buildi... £18.00 [28% off] Dropped 10% on May 31 6:26 AM

Friends
LEGO 41366 Friends Olivia's Cupcake Café Playset, Olivia and Emm... £18.00 [28% off] Dropped 10% on May 31 6:26 AM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon UK Deals, Please Click Here!!

@Firos: just retired this week, was for sale at LEGO Shop at Home for 75 euros. But if it's a theme you believe in (it isn't bad honestly), ok deal. 

@Kaufhaus: got a Detective's Office and a cinema. While the first is limited to 1 p.p., the second isn't. Thanks gents for the tips. By the way the site kept telling me I couldn't use any codes during the discount action. When I chose a non-discounted item (piece of clothing) the code worked; when I thereafter added a Lego item to the basket the code wasn't applicable anymore. Just so you guys know.

7 hours ago, Roy vd M. said:

@Firos: just retired this week, was for sale at LEGO Shop at Home for 75 euros. But if it's a theme you believe in (it isn't bad honestly), ok deal. 

@Kaufhaus: got a Detective's Office and a cinema. While the first is limited to 1 p.p., the second isn't. Thanks gents for the tips. By the way the site kept telling me I couldn't use any codes during the discount action. When I chose a non-discounted item (piece of clothing) the code worked; when I thereafter added a Lego item to the basket the code wasn't applicable anymore. Just so you guys know.

How did you manage to make them deliver? They seem to deliver to Germany only ... 

Galeria is a great disappointment: i guess the one source for good priced lego items is vanishing.

normal discounts were always 15%, now they try with 12%, i think it will not be far in the future that we reach 10%

newsletter Code was applicable since ever, now they restrict it.

I get why: even with todays discount people are buying their stock dry...

sad days my fellas!

3 hours ago, Sozial said:

Galeria is a great disappointment: i guess the one source for good priced lego items is vanishing.

normal discounts were always 15%, now they try with 12%, i think it will not be far in the future that we reach 10%

sad days my fellas!

The answer is not that difficult: The black friday debacle.

Shops have been pretty much emptied here too so I guess there is no good reason for any clearance or good deals. The consensus is that October and November are the best months to pick up bargains when shops have stocked up for Xmas and want to start with good turnover, right?

20 hours ago, valenciaeric said:

Shops have been pretty much emptied here too so I guess there is no good reason for any clearance or good deals. The consensus is that October and November are the best months to pick up bargains when shops have stocked up for Xmas and want to start with good turnover, right?

Yeah, I think so too. January is a quiet month without the urgency for sales or good deals at toy stores. Unlike clothing stores that often have a Winter sale in January, I think toy stores are using January to recuperate from the hectic pre-Christmas sales period and take the time to stock up again. At least, that's what it looks like here in The Netherlands.

Also, there won´t be any Lego coming through till end of January, at the soonest. Very few sets have seal codes with weeks 1-5 of the year so factory production must also be down.

Just wondering what items are people still seeing on the shelves which were available before Christmas?

Here Smyths seem to be filling their shelves with Jokerlands, Milano Spaceship Rescue and Ninjago Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty to fill the gaps.

Milano's everwhere, loads of ninjago, Dr who,  24hour race car that's about it. The odd other set but these are the only items which are well stocked.

oh yeah quite a bit of city, esp the deep sea exploration and fire sets

Edited by TheGallows
  • Like 1

A chain market store that has the shelfs stacked with what they brought from the warehouse after Christmas: Bike Shops, Blue Jets, Demolitions Sites, some Space Ports, Junior Sets, Elves sets, some Ultra Agents HQ. All big sets, at full RRP.

All the standard Lego sets are quite fully stocked: City, Ninjago, Friends, Elves, Disney Princess, Classic, Super Heroes, Technic, the new Star Wars sets.

Edited by Haay

Probably a silly question but... does Lego offer a 'sale or return' option to retailers? Can they send stock back to Lego if it doesn't sell, or do they just have to just clearance it themselves?

Looks like the 24hrs race car and Technic set are slow mover. Any view if this or the other Technic sets are worth picking? Thanks

On 10.1.2016 at 9:14 AM, Sozial said:

sad days my fellas!

so true, seems like ppl just pull the trigger if they see a discount.. especially on galeria kaufhof, like somebody mentioned before, they are reducing their discounts more an more. now, without newsletter voucher being applicable, another 10% are lost.

so many ppl buying their stock dry with these low discounts, i dont see them giving us the 20% or whatever good deals in the future. at least not that often.

Good day, I am new to the site and have been following some of the threads with keen interrest, learning with every post. I live in South Africa, and altough most might think we have to fight our way through the jungle to get to the lego store, we have a very healthy lego community here.  

I need some help from you guys though. I am negotiating with a seller from Cape Town to buy a 10196 Grand Carousel for $1200 NISB, but I have a few issues with the box, it seems somewhat worse for wear. But even with this, I dont think the seller actually realise what it is worth. Can you please give me your opinions.

I'll include the pictures that bothers me the most

Edited by Jano de Beer