Jump to content

Daily LEGO Deals - UK

Recommended Posts

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.co.uk (6 Deals @ Oct 17 12:02 AM) Last 48hrs

City
LEGO 60180 City Monster Truck Toy, Vehicle Construction Sets for... £12.00 [20% off] Dropped 4% on Oct 16 6:00 AM

Creator
LEGO UK - 31071 Creator Drone Explorer Building Toy £8.00 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Oct 16 6:06 PM

Minecraft
LEGO 21151 Minecraft The End Battle Building Kit, Colourful £16.00 [20% off] Dropped 11% on Oct 16 6:05 PM
LEGO 21140 Minecraft The Chicken Coop Construction Set, Buildabl... £16.00 [20% off] Dropped 11% on Oct 16 6:05 PM

Ninjago
LEGO 70667 Ninjago Legacy Kai’s Blade Cycle and Zane’s Snowmobil... £20.00 [20% off] Dropped 13% on Oct 16 6:00 AM

Star Wars
Lego Star Wars Stormtrooper Children's Quartz Watch with Multico... £15.99 [27% off] Dropped 5% on Oct 16 6:05 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon UK Deals, Please Click Here!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, thebrickdad said:

Better still, and I just missed out by going about this the wrong way round.

For a first order, use MYT12PROZENT for a 12% discount for goods up to €300.

As the SW stuff is already discounted it doesn't apply to those as only one offer can be used, but they have the big Technics sets reduced so spending €300 is easy.

Take this code for 15% off ;)

CTJDMCDXAWN4

 

And they just check your email so take a gmail alias , like surname.name+1@gmail.com

So important is + a number worked fine for me.

You get your email on your gmail account without creating a new mail account.

But some wrote at mydealz that they got emails from lawyers and stop this.

 

We will see :)

Edited by the_shy_guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

Just noticed that the price of Poe's X-Wing has increased on Mytoys since earlier, that's low, give a discount with one hand, take it away with the other.

thats true, i ordered one around 14oclock and its was a few euros less

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, the_shy_guy said:

Take this code for 15% off ;)

CTJDMCDXAWN4

 

And they just check your email so take a gmail alias , like surname.name+1@gmail.com

So important is + a number worked fine for me.

You get your email on your gmail account without creating a new mail account.

But some wrote at mydealz that they got emails from lawyers and stop this.

 

We will see :)

I would be really really careful about using a code mutiple times...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sprocket77 said:

Mytoys.de have 16% off Star Wars until the 25th. The Tie Fighter is already reduced, so the further reduction brings it down to just over €50.00.

They deliver all over Europe.

 

Nice one. Is there a way to translate the site to English did you notice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Keeno said:

Nice one. Is there a way to translate the site to English did you notice?

Use Google Chrome and when you're on the page you want to translate, right click and there's a translate to English option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

Use Google Chrome and when you're on the page you want to translate, right click and there's a translate to English option.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Roy vd M. said:

24 euros for the 21026 Venice set seems like a more appropriate price (MSRP: 35 euros in the Netherlands): 

http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B012NOGTWS

Except, there's more than €6 additional costs for shipping and VAT difference between Italy and Netherlands. Which brings the total price to just over €30 and all advantage is lost again. :( 

I do want to get the Venice, Berlin and New York sets, but definitely not for (Dutch) MSRP !

9 hours ago, Roy vd M. said:

24 euros for the 21026 Venice set seems like a more appropriate price (MSRP: 35 euros in the Netherlands): 

http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B012NOGTWS

Except, there's more than €6 additional costs for shipping and VAT difference between Italy and Netherlands. Which brings the total price to just over €30 and all advantage is lost again. :( 

I do want to get the Venice, Berlin and New York sets, but definitely not for (Dutch) MSRP !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Galeria Sunday Sale is this week -13% on Lego City and -20% on Lego Duplo.

It should stack with the PaybackCoupons, that worked last time. (Possible Couponcodes are:Vorteil2187, Vorteil7927, Vorteil2186,Vorteil2851)
Newsletter coupon didn't work the last weeks, so I don't think it will work this time.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomorrow (friday 22.01) interspar.at will have a lego deal with 20% off.the code is 616lego0515 and it also applies to already discouted sets. Perhaps the 5euro newsletter coupon will also work.

E.g. The arocs will be there for 127,70E included shipping to germany

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chillreign said:

Tomorrow (friday 22.01) interspar.at will have a lego deal with 20% off.the code is 616lego0515 and it also applies to already discouted sets. Perhaps the 5euro newsletter coupon will also work.

E.g. The arocs will be there for 127,70E included shipping to germany

Can I be cheeky and ask whether they ship anywhere else other than Austria and Germany. Just on the phone so can't use google translate.

Thank you kindly :derisive:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chillreign said:

Tomorrow (friday 22.01) interspar.at will have a lego deal with 20% off.the code is 616lego0515 and it also applies to already discouted sets. Perhaps the 5euro newsletter coupon will also work.

E.g. The arocs will be there for 127,70E included shipping to germany

The already retired 79117 Turtle Lair Invasion is also available. That set's a winner! :victory:

But seriously the Heartlake Grand Hotel at 80€ + shipping is tempting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit disappointing, really:

- I had fully prepared my order. Literally at 00:01H when I wanted to check out, the Arocs wasn't in my basket anymore. It was 'out of stock'. Honestly? 

- The 20% discount only applies to 1 set. 

- Signed up for the newsletter two hours ago, still didn't receive my 5 euro code. 

So I got the Heartlake hotel for 80 euros + 7 euros shipment costs within Germany. Not the deal I hoped for. 

Still, the ungrateful-seeming nagging aside, I thank Chillreign for the trouble to tell us about the discount. It's always nice to be notified of deals. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't (much). 

 

Probably the best remaining deal (in my view) is the Volvo technic loader 42030 for 143 euros + shipping. 

Edit 00:17: the Volvo is gone also. The reactions on the site re. the immediately sold-out Arocs are quite... sharp :) 

Edit 00:19: probably the best remaining deals are now the ugly Kylo Ren ship 75104, Friends hotel 41101 or Crawler Crane 42042, either for 80 euros + shipping. Or the Tyderium 75094 for 72 euros + shipping.

Note that shipping is only to Germany or Austria.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lego LEGO Shop at Home decided they really wanted to get rid of their sale stuff. So everything that was 33% off yesterday is 50% off today.

 

(slightly off topic:)

So I plea guilty, I did buy a few Chima sets:

- 70226 (was €70,-, discounted to €35,-, taken into account VIP points: €31,50). 

- 70227 (was €90,-, discounted to €45,-, taken into account VIP points: €41,50). 

Also got another Boba Fett magnet (was €6,-, discounted to €3,- -> €2,70) and a valentine's dog 4020.  

Why make these purchases? Frankly, you never know if these specific Chima sets will become collector sets to any extent. They were only produced for half a year (end of theme) and are therefore perhaps the rarest within the theme. Plus, I get them in nice, probably spotless, boxes straight from the factory. And they make for a nice reason to get me the Olaf's summer fun promotional set (30397). Plus, the 70227 set has nice caterpillar tracks. Plus, now I finally own a brick separator.   

 

So have a look at S&H's website to see if any of their 50% discounts (VIPs: '55% discounts') can interest you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Roy vd M. said:

Still, the ungrateful-seeming nagging aside, I thank Chillreign for the trouble to tell us about the discount. It's always nice to be notified of deals. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't (much). 

Yeah.. I also wasn't able to get anything good tonight.. disapointing. I really hoped we would get better stuff there. But the next time will come for sure ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

image.png

One way for UK-domiciled Brickpickers to utilize this is to purchase a Heartlake Hotel, today for 70 pounds + free delivery in the UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00SDU34OS/

If the code works on that item, it's 60 pounds for the hotel (incl. shipping) which is not bad. 

Edited by Roy vd M.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Roy vd M. said:

One way for UK-domiciled Brickpickers to utilize this is to purchase a Heartlake Hotel, today for 70 pounds + free delivery in the UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00SDU34OS/

If the code works on that item, it's 60 pounds for the hotel (incl. shipping) which is not bad. 

Just bought a couple of mystery machines 75902 as they are sold directly by Amazon. Had a couple of other things on my list before that, but they were only 'fulfilled by Amazon' from other sellers so couldn't use the discount on them. Already had a free £7 code from a giftcard offer for Amazon so with this £10 discount the 2 mystery machines will land on my doorstep (when it comes back in to stock shortly) for £43. Not bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used the £10 coupon on a warehouse purchase of a 'damaged box' Mini Cooper for £58 which I'm looking forward to building.

Going by previous warehouse purchases this will most likely have some crushing/tear to the cardboard but will still be sealed box/contents.

 

 

mini_amazon.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...