Daily LEGO Deals - UK

If you get dispatch emails nothing will turn up, but they take the funds and then you have a hell of a job getting refunds. Worse of the lot Sainsbury's groceries. Saw the deal myself and thought never again. Good luck though if you do.

41 minutes ago, wobbl87 said:

sainsburys seem pretty sure its that set...should we be buying more??

I'd be surprised if they had them - someone spoke to CS and apparently only six shops in the UK have any of these in stock at all. Doubt those six stores have enough stock to fulfill all the orders that have been made, if any.

Comments are coming in on HDUK saying that 75128's are being delivered and lets face it, if there could have been a possibility of 75802's being sent out the volume of orders would have killed it anyway..

Considering that is what the listing should have been I am not surprised!

Ecto 1 is available for £41.97 on asda.co.uk along with Wall-E for 39.97 and Doctor Who for 49.97. Be interesting if the tip someone provided a couple of days ago about the '.97' at the end meaning it is not going to be restocked, comes to pass.

14 minutes ago, lego_fan said:

Ecto 1 is available for £41.97 on asda.co.uk along with Wall-E for 39.97 and Doctor Who for 49.97. Be interesting if the tip someone provided a couple of days ago about the '.97' at the end meaning it is not going to be restocked, comes to pass.

doubtful, 99% of their stuff including new sets end in .97p

11 minutes ago, roxio said:

doubtful, 99% of their stuff including new sets end in .97p

I had a quick look, and i really didn't see much other stuff posted at .97p, and a very small number at .98, almost everything however was posted at .99.

First post ... gulp!

I bit with the Sainsbury's offer - ordered seven with a discount code that brought it in at £48.40.

I've had success with them in the past with non-Lego related price cock-ups, so even though the chances of getting seven are slim I do wonder if something useful might turn up.

Made sure I unchecked the "accept substitutes" option though.

4 minutes ago, wotguvnotmeguv said:

First post ... gulp!

I bit with the Sainsbury's offer - ordered seven with a discount code that brought it in at £48.40.

I've had success with them in the past with non-Lego related price cock-ups, so even though the chances of getting seven are slim I do wonder if something useful might turn up.

Made sure I unchecked the "accept substitutes" option though.

Unfortunately you're not going to receive them. Everyone else who had their deliveries yestersay have received the micro fighter version, and I spoke to sainsbury's before and they said everyone will receive that unless the answer is cancelled. I ordered 7 too but cancelled before to save avoidable hassle.

15 minutes ago, lego_fan said:

I had a quick look, and i really didn't see much other stuff posted at .97p, and a very small number at .98, almost everything however was posted at .99.

Really ? Must be a different site I'm looking at. They have 236 sets for sale. Sorted by new in an most from top down (inc new star wars, city) end in 97p

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roxio said:

Really ? Must be a different site I'm looking at. They have 236 sets for sale. Sorted by new in an most from top down (inc new star wars, city) end in 97p

guess i saw what i was looking for, you are correct.

Just recieved this email from Sainsburys , Looks like they are sending emails cancelling orders. Hope most of you get yours!

I can confirm that your order has been cancelled on http://www.sainsburys.co.uk. You don't need to do anything else and you have not been charged.

If you need further assistance you can access Sainsbury's Help Centre, at http://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/ or you can speak to our Customer Care Team on 0800 328 1700. Lines are open Monday to Sunday 8am until 11.00pm, except Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Please quote your order number.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Yours sincerely

Sainsbury's Online Groceries

2 minutes ago, darkhorseoflego said:

Unfortunately you're not going to receive them. Everyone else who had their deliveries yestersay have received the micro fighter version, and I spoke to sainsbury's before and they said everyone will receive that unless the answer is cancelled. I ordered 7 too but cancelled before to save avoidable hassle.

It might depend on where you live, and how many in your locality are trying to get in on the action. It's clearly a mistake but if you catch the right person in the right frame of mind looking at the right stock they might look kindly upon you.

My local Sainsbury's is pretty small but there are branches with a larger toy selection that may have them, although if people are buying 7 at a time obviously the odds get longer.

I worked in a larger Sainsbury's years ago and there were always mystery pallets of non-food things in the warehouse that weren't necessarily logged into the ordering system. Generally January and after formal stock takes is the time where there's a huge clearout of such things.

11 hours ago, wotguvnotmeguv said:

It might depend on where you live, and how many in your locality are trying to get in on the action. It's clearly a mistake but if you catch the right person in the right frame of mind looking at the right stock they might look kindly upon you.

My local Sainsbury's is pretty small but there are branches with a larger toy selection that may have them, although if people are buying 7 at a time obviously the odds get longer.

I worked in a larger Sainsbury's years ago and there were always mystery pallets of non-food things in the warehouse that weren't necessarily logged into the ordering system. Generally January and after formal stock takes is the time where there's a huge clearout of such things.

11 hours ago, InfamouzDeep said:

Just recieved this email from Sainsburys , Looks like they are sending emails cancelling orders. Hope most of you get yours!

I can confirm that your order has been cancelled on http://www.sainsburys.co.uk. You don't need to do anything else and you have not been charged.

If you need further assistance you can access Sainsbury's Help Centre, at http://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/ or you can speak to our Customer Care Team on 0800 328 1700. Lines are open Monday to Sunday 8am until 11.00pm, except Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Please quote your order number.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Yours sincerely

Sainsbury's Online Groceries

I'd be surprised if ANYONE got any from Sainsburys, which is why I cancelled my order yesterday. However, while it was still active on their site I went to both of my local Toys R Us and they happily price matched the deal, so I got eight of them in hand for £9 each. Happy days. I've been burned by Sainsburys before when they have mispriced things (usually games) and they generally never honour the deal - just cancel orders. So was nice to get a happy ending from a different retailer.

8 minutes ago, wobbl87 said:

lego gb have 75058 for 50% off but out of stock atm. 

They actually had this in their Xmas sale as well  at the same price but it quickly sold out and then Retired, so I'm not sure they'll have any actual stock. It briefly turned up to order on their site (at full price) when the Tumbler and Red-5 did, so might be in the same batch of accidental relists. Especially as no one has actually had a Tumber/Red-5 sent out yet. 

Does anyone know if the "temporarily out of stock" message ever comes back to "in stock". I wouldn't mind some of the Pirate sets at 50% off and I'd even take a punt at stepping into the Duplo world with the 10566 Creative Picnic.

5 minutes ago, thebrickdad said:

Does anyone know if the "temporarily out of stock" message ever comes back to "in stock". I wouldn't mind some of the Pirate sets at 50% off and I'd even take a punt at stepping into the Duplo world with the 10566 Creative Picnic.

Yes it sometimes does. You never know if or when it will be available, though. In these specific cases I doubt they will be around much longer as the pirate ship was already on sale beginning of January (33% off) and it was gone within a day. Not sure why they marked it 'temporarily out of stock' now, I don't think it's realistic to expect you'll ever get one for this price. But keep checking and maybe you're lucky. 

Yes it sometimes does. You never know if or when it will be available, though. In these specific cases I doubt they will be around much longer as the pirate ship was already on sale beginning of January (33% off) and it was gone within a day. Not sure why they marked it 'temporarily out of stock' now, I don't think it's realistic to expect you'll ever get one for this price. But keep checking and maybe you're lucky. 

In Europe was RETIRED PRODUCT and changed into SOLD OUT at the beginning of the sales but never come back available

7 minutes ago, glucapg said:

In Europe was RETIRED PRODUCT and changed into SOLD OUT at the beginning of the sales but never come back available

The pirate ship was available for about a day; not only in The Netherlands.

It's always best to check your references before trying to correct someone. Check this topic from this post, first 20 posts or so.

18 minutes ago, Scatterbug said:

They seem to be price matching Asda if you prefer to pick up from store.

I figured they were price matching someone.

I put Tydirium through Flubit and it came down to £59.10 - so effectively 25% off. Which is cheaper than amazon/ASDA. Though their offer prices can vary from person to person.

1 hour ago, Roy vd M. said:

The pirate ship was available for about a day; not only in The Netherlands.

It's always best to check your references before trying to correct someone. Check this topic from this post, first 20 posts or so.

:-)))) 

keep checking, no problem, of course... it's your time