Daily LEGO Deals - UK

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.co.uk (5 Deals @ Mar 22 12:41 PM) Last 48hrs

Classic
LEGO 10715 Classic Roll Construction Set, Colourful Vehicle Toy ... £13.00 [35% off] Dropped 28% on Mar 22 12:41 PM

Creator
LEGO 31094 Creator 3-in-1 Race Plane Building Kit, Colourful £20.00 [20% off] Dropped 11% on Mar 22 9:30 AM
LEGO 31093 Creator 3-in-1 Riverside Houseboat Building Kit, Colo... £20.00 [20% off] Dropped 17% on Mar 22 9:30 AM
LEGO 31091 Creator 3-in-1 Shuttle Transporter Building Kit, Colo... £20.00 [20% off] Dropped 9% on Mar 22 9:30 AM

Ninjago
LEGO Ninjago Jay Keyring Light – lgke108j £12.84 [23% off] Dropped 8% on Mar 22 12:41 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon UK Deals, Please Click Here!!

1 hour ago, TabbyBoy said:

No guilty 😉

I avoid all LEGO movie sets (apart from 70618 DB), all Star Wars, Super Heroes and Friends regardless of discount. However >80% off is good for the parts only.

I get the Lego Movies, Star Wars and Super Heroes, but why the hate for Friends? Always find friends bought at a good discount are easy sellers.

14 minutes ago, roxio said:

What about all those Sea Cow's ?

I only had a few, most sold at break-even and a couple at a loss, therefore... end of theme for me.

1 minute ago, Val-E said:

And Friends horse stables and UCS Falcons and and and.Yeah it was definitely him armsweeping.

10179 - yes!

75192 - not a chance!

• Like 1

No guilty 😉

I avoid all LEGO movie sets (apart from 70618 DB), all Star Wars, Super Heroes and Friends regardless of discount. However >80% off is good for the parts only.

I did ok on the double decker couch from 1st movie. Fairly easy to get at £10 and most went for £30+.

The 70841 space squad has some great figs. I'll pick some up on discount where I can. If the run is short and figs stay exclusive it will perform well imo

14 minutes ago, Lego Benito said:

Anyone visit Sainsburys? Picked up some half price battle packs. No brickheadz around. Quite a few Friends sets but nothing that interesting.

I swing by the toy aisles sometimes, but pickings have been poor over the last few years (because of Argos instore?). Asda, Tesco and Dobbies is where it’s at these days. I also no longer make special journeys as it’s often a waste of fuel and time, I may pop in when passing.

A lot depends on when you go, after years of bargain hunting I have found the best times are Monday and Thursday early in the morning, forget about weekends.

And with the likes of Tesco etc find a store if possible that is on the ball with price drops to visit first, my local is very good this way.

No point passing through half a dozen stores only to find out too late the prices have not been changed on the shelf.

Edited by grabbitfast

34 minutes ago, grabbitfast said:

A lot depends on when you go, after years of bargain hunting I have found the best times are Monday and Thursday early in the morning, forget about weekends.

And with the likes of Tesco etc find a store if possible that is on the ball with price drops to visit first, my local is very good this way.

No point passing through half a dozen stores only to find out too late the prices have not been changed on the shelf.

Mornings FTW. As long as they have updated the prices in their system, I´d rather they didn´t advertise them on the shelves. Better to get in first and scan away before everyone knows.

9 hours ago, grabbitfast said:

I found that the toy prices mainly used to change on a Mon & Thursday too. Not monitored the trend too much in the last two years.  

Security guys must have watched me for years loading a load of Toys into my trolley and wheel it to the other side of the store to the hidden Price checker Wall Scanner and then wheel back cos it wasnt discounted.  I'd put everything back where I found it.  I put in the effect and got my chicken dinners.  Later that night i'd visit the other local Tescos (open 24 hrs) to claim my booty.  Now we have the hand held scanners.  I get a "random check" everytime cos of the amount of stuff I scan and take off.

I would pay money to get access to the Tesco employee app as you can know the prices and can check stock levels (although stocks levels might not be accurate).  They also know in advance of price drops cos i was advised by an employee once to come back next week to buy the barbie dolls I was looking at.  Had previously spoken to this employee about places to take kids locally that didnt burst the bank and general parenting stuff.

All my local ones (both Asda & Tesco) have Hand Held Scanners now which makes it easier for the competition too.  .  Dont go Sainsbury even though its closer cos its not great.

Monday morning Tesco update:

Unikitty blind bags now down to £1, probably the final national reduction, expect yellow stickers soon.

Other Unikitty shelf warmers remain the same.

I was expecting Harry Potter figures to go down to at least £1.50 this week but for some reason they went all the way back up to £3. Even if they are on the yellow sticker list that means the reduction price will be based on £3 and not £1.90 which is a shame.

Not seeing a lot of inventory out there for these any more.

Most stores did toy counts this week and lost a LOT of inventory - my store lost over 100 HP figures as well as multiple of the bigger Christmas lines, Jedi Fighters, Dieselnauts, Castles etc.

Was kind of expecting 75% on the Christmas lines this week as it happened around this time last year, but JSF, Porg, Dieselnaut, Thanos, Castle, Hogwarts etc still at 50%.

The JW Helicopter going to 75% seems to be a strange outlier. The Newt and Grindelwald Brickheadz went to 75% (£4.40) as well but not many stores had them to start with and they won’t have lasted at 50% anyway.

6 hours ago, MoHu said:

I would pay money to get access to the Tesco employee app as you can know the prices and can check stock levels (although stocks levels might not be accurate).  They also know in advance of price drops cos i was advised by an employee once to come back next week to buy the barbie dolls I was looking at.

Probably wouldn’t be too difficult, but i’m guessing instant dismissal if whoever ‘lent’ you got caught, not that I think it would be possible or proveable.

It’s pretty good for prices, stock levels are definitely hit or miss as obviously they can’t account for theft and non-deliveries which is why the counts on all thesw Christmas lines are garbage.

It doesn’t tell you price drops in advance but it does tell you upcoming promotions which can be useful, and it obviously can’t tell you if something has been yellow stickered.

Someone recently posted a screenshot of the app on HUKD showing I think a boxing day promotion and people were not happy! Some people love a witch hunt.

It may be useful to others if the particular store was mentioned. There's enough of us spread out all over the country so it shouldn't get too "competitive" and you can share armsweeps if you don't want to buy the lot yourself. I only know of two other BPers in my area. If I see anything on HUKD, I ignore instore only offers as it's ALWAYS chasing geese.

I know where a few of you are as I've managed to tie up eBay with "what did you sell today" 😉

A HUKD admin would be good and we can then delete every decent LEGO offer that's posted - LOL.

You should all write to Tesco to ask them to implement price scannning on the customer app via your mobile camera and geo localisation. I´ve seen it done in other stores so it is technically possible. Either that or apply for a job as a part-time shelf stacked on the night shift.

21 minutes ago, Val-E said:

You should all write to Tesco to ask them to implement price scanning on the customer app via your mobile camera and geo localisation. I´ve seen it done in other stores so it is technically possible. Either that or apply for a job as a part-time shelf stacked on the night shift.

That's the perfect way to ensure that there's nothing good on the shelves when you get there. There's always somebody who has too much time on their hands and will drive around clearing out everything. How do I know? Because I used to do it! It's shame that prices can't be national as they would be if online. OMG I miss Tesco Direct ;-(

The technology is there and is very easy to set up.

I pass 2 Tesco stores on daily commute and have a desk job so can usually pounce on online opportunities as well. 95% of store visits are fruitless, but you have to put the effort in. Sometimes you feel really lucky with a big score in store and forget about all the empty handed visits.

48 minutes ago, grabbitfast said:

There are some good sets available, go look.

Where... in that UK branch about 4 hours away near where somebody else lives?

My "spies" state that Reading (x2), Chineham, Sandhurst, Bracknell, Wokingham, Byfleet, Staines & Guildford have nothing worth making a detour for. Any news from Maidenhead, Henley or Slough?

Where... in that UK branch about 4 hours away near where somebody else lives?

My "spies" state that Reading (x2), Chineham, Sandhurst, Bracknell, Wokingham, Byfleet, Staines & Guildford have nothing worth making a detour for. Any news from Maidenhead, Henley or Slough?

Anything in Sunbury?

2 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

Guys... These comments are meaningless unless we are told which end of the country these deals are at. HUKD is full of trolls (I used to be one) and most of the posts are lies.

Tesco prices are national the vast, vast majority of the time. Not like every Sainsburys or ASDA deal that are as goosey as they get.