Daily LEGO Deals - UK

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.co.uk (12 Deals @ Dec 8 8:20 AM) Last 48hrs

City
LEGO 60141 "Police Station" Building Toy £55.97 [34% off] Dropped 14% on Dec 6 7:02 PM
LEGO 60210 City Police Sky Police Air Base Playset, Police Stati... £52.99 [24% off] Dropped 12% on Dec 6 7:02 PM

DC Batman
LEGO 76122 Conf_Batman Core 4 Toy, Multicolour £71.99 [24% off] Dropped 5% on Dec 6 7:02 PM

LEGO Batman Movie
LEGO Batman Minifigure Display Case for 8 Minifigures, Stackable... £10.77 [33% off] Dropped 1% on Dec 8 7:05 AM

LEGO Movie
LEGO 70825 THE LEGO MOVIE 2 Queen Watevra’s Build Whatever Box B... £15.43 [56% off] Dropped 2% on Dec 8 9:19 AM

Speed Champions
LEGO 60138 "High Speed Chase" Building Toy £12.50 [50% off] Dropped 34% on Dec 8 9:19 AM

Star Wars
LEGO 75246 Star Wars with Obi Wan-Kenobi and Death Star Gunner M... £12.00 [33% off] Dropped 17% on Dec 7 1:00 AM
LEGO 75225 Star Wars The Last Jedi Elite Praetorian Guard Battle... £9.45 [27% off] Dropped 27% on Dec 6 7:05 PM
LEGO 75257 Star Wars Starship Construction Set, with Finn, Chewb... £110.00 [27% off] Dropped 21% on Dec 6 1:00 PM
LEGO 75256 Star Wars Starship Construction Set with 2 Spring Sho... £73.00 [27% off] Dropped 23% on Dec 7 1:02 AM
LEGO 75247 Star Wars Rebel A-Wing Starfighter 4+ Building Kit £9.50 [21% off] Dropped 1% on Dec 8 7:05 AM

Technic
LEGO 42090 Technic Getaway Toy Truck, Pull-Back Motor, Monsters ... £12.00 [33% off] Dropped 17% on Dec 7 7:00 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon UK Deals, Please Click Here!!

I'm sure i've read here that a few of you sell alot of these, so, HoF are taking orders for 40220 ( creation london bus) £9

Which is a few quid cheaper than the usual hamleys shelf price

Visited 4 Sainsburys in the last 24 hours - and ended up with a handful of 75199 General Grievous; the RRP is totally ridiculous but at 55% off they're worth parting out.

I left 20+ JW sets (10756 & 75928); even at 50%+ off I can't see them being a decent investment, especially due to the new wave due this year.  I added a few 75928 to my inventory a while ago and haven't done much - the Pteranodon seems to be the weakest of the wave, and the minifigures aren't anything special.

I'm just hoping that some of the older sets currently at 20% off, will drop to similar prices in the next few weeks.... there's a couple I really want to stock up on!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

£1.99 Lego Dimensions sets for sale at Smyths.

Edited by Tarka
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

75891 Speed Champions Chevrolet Camaro is £8.50 in Tescos. iI's up on HUKD so most stores are probably cleaned out already.

4 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

HUKD states that Argos will have a 50% off promotion from 05-09APR, exact offers unknown. I'm hoping Asda/George & JLP will compete as you can order as much as you want without being limited to C&C stock.

Any ideas what time the offers usually go live?

Edited by Tarka

Sainsburys last week.  about 50% off

Asda this week.  50% - 75% off depending on set

Again like last week, only a handful of sets in the offer

For any late night owls, it seems the argos deals are now live on argos ebay, lots of good offers on speed sets..

Hopefully this will give you a head start on the hordes...

• Like 1

Nothing really standing out on the Argos offers. Seems to be mostly 20% off with a few 33% off thrown in.

I’m down for more Hogwarts Express at 33% off. Great part out for those that do BL.

Engine, carriage and figures all sell well separately and the platform has some great fast moving parts.

Shame there’s no TCB or QC. Maybe i’m asking for too much 😅 

1 minute ago, Rog said:

I’m down for more Hogwarts Express at 33% off. Great part out for those that do BL.

Engine, carriage and figures all sell well separately and the platform has some great fast moving parts.

Shame there’s no TCB or QC. Maybe i’m asking for too much 😅 

Price matched on Amazon.

Any opinions on when end of life will be for this set? According to Brickset it was released in September 2018, so it's relatively new, and I'm assuming that anything Harry Potter related will stick around for years?

9 minutes ago, Tarka said:

Price matched on Amazon.

Any opinions on when end of life will be for this set? According to Brickset it was released in September 2018, so it's relatively new, and I'm assuming that anything Harry Potter related will stick around for years?

Can never tell. I don’t think the new movie did as well as they were hoping and I’ve not heard anything about another wave of sets. Maybe I’ve missed something there, theres a lot of source material for it to be a one and done.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rog said:

Can never tell. I don’t think the new movie did as well as they were hoping and I’ve not heard anything about another wave of sets. Maybe I’ve missed something there, theres a lot of source material for it to be a one and done.

Amazon best sellers for the larger sets despite low discounts suggests they will have a long life.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

More bad news for Business Sellers.

... and Instore at the other end of the country?

Yes Ebad like Sah dont have a clue,top executive people too far from the coalface making too many erroneous decisions.

Reminds me of my time in customer facing roles in some large retail companies.One for instance with a very large car company who brought out a new computer system

which was inferior in all respects to the previous one at a colossal cost, all because the innovation team had to be seen innovating. 

7 hours ago, Scatterbug said:

Any Speed Champions set is a safe bet. A third off the Mini double pack - a no brainer.

I did well on the double camaro set, picked up at 50% / £15 and sold at £45. Mini set is nice but too early for me

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tarka said:

Nothing really standing out on the Argos offers. Seems to be mostly 20% off with a few 33% off thrown in.

I was quite happy, when i found it, they had the large ferrari speed set at £66

8 hours ago, Rog said:

@Rog - I get the impression that the Fantastic Beast sets haven't sold well, so I'd be surprised if there's any more planned.  Bricklink tends to be a reliable barometer (especially in terms of minifigure sales) and I'm glad that I've avoided them.  Assuming the original rumours are correct, all 5 of the new wave are based on the original films so LEGO seem to be playing it safe. 

My guess is that 75951 & 75952 will be discontinued before 1st June; and 75953 - 56 will stick around for a while (especially 53-54 which should be compatible with the new Watchtower set).  That said, I also grabbed a couple of the trains today; it's such a beautiful set!  I don't doubt it's been massively hoarded, but it's got a decent array of parts so I can always split them in my store if it flatlines after EOL.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
On 4/5/2019 at 6:41 PM, Lobot said:

@Rog - I get the impression that the Fantastic Beast sets haven't sold well, so I'd be surprised if there's any more planned.  Bricklink tends to be a reliable barometer (especially in terms of minifigure sales) and I'm glad that I've avoided them.  Assuming the original rumours are correct, all 5 of the new wave are based on the original films so LEGO seem to be playing it safe. 

My guess is that 75951 & 75952 will be discontinued before 1st June; and 75953 - 56 will stick around for a while (especially 53-54 which should be compatible with the new Watchtower set).  That said, I also grabbed a couple of the trains today; it's such a beautiful set!  I don't doubt it's been massively hoarded, but it's got a decent array of parts so I can always split them in my store if it flatlines after EOL.

I even avoided 75951 at £6.67. I thought the movie was dire and just couldn't get into it, nearly as bad as The Last Jedi. Just like Douglas Adams, Joanne Rowling should stick to what she's good at. No HP, no buy.

6 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

I even avoided 75951 at £6.67. I thought the movie was dire and just couldn't get into it, nearly as bad as The Last Jedi. Just like Douglas Adams, Joanne Rowling should stick to what she's good at. No HP, no buy.

I would have grabbed a few at that price just to part-out in my Bricklink Store!

The Thestral could be (relatively) sought after, provided that it doesn't make appearances in the next wave(s) of sets - I can see it making £15+ within a couple of years.

But, I totally agree the FB sets themselves are best avoided for a standard investment - there's far better options.

Guest TabbyBoy
19 hours ago, Lobot said:

I would have grabbed a few at that price just to part-out in my Bricklink Store!

The Thestral could be (relatively) sought after, provided that it doesn't make appearances in the next wave(s) of sets - I can see it making £15+ within a couple of years.

But, I totally agree the FB sets themselves are best avoided for a standard investment - there's far better options.

If you're passing through GU14, I can get hold of some 75951 for £10 each if you're interested.

Guest TabbyBoy

HUKD report some bundle deals at JL&P. It looks like they've overstocked on those sodding Technic Yachts that nobody wants! I'm tempted to buy a white Porsche to build and just give the yacht away as a gift.

20 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

If you're passing through GU14, I can get hold of some 75951 for £10 each if you're interested.

They have been £8 in asda for over a week.

Guest TabbyBoy
1 minute ago, MoHu said:

They have been £8 in asda for over a week.

£19.97 in Farnborough, Lower Earley & Tilehurst. Please state location to help others even though I'd leave them alone at any price. I doubt they'll even recover fees, box and postage.

Guest TabbyBoy

Guys... Please state locations of in-store deal as markdowns are often at local managers' discretion, otherwise the offers would be online.

JL&P online matching Amazon UK on some sets, I've just loaded up again on Pickup Caravans at £14.99.