Daily LEGO Deals - UK

For those that haven't seen HUKD, HP 75950 Aragog's Lair and 75953 Whomping Willow are on sale at GAME. £5.99 for 75950 and £34.99 for 75953.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest TabbyBoy
14 hours ago, Lobot said:

John Lewis online: Aston Martin 10262 reduced to £109.99, plus a free 31094 Creator Race Plane:

https://www.johnlewis.com/lego-james-bond-aston-martin-and-lego-race-plane-bundle/p238103120

Thanks. JLP's bundles are good value however, I think that the DB5, since it's so butt ugly, isn't selling too well and there could be bigger discounts down the line. As for the Race Plane, I don't foresee any demand for it, unless it's way under RRP 😉

For those that remember the Hamleys Bricktober offer of a couple of months ago..

They are giving them away as a freebie in store (with purchases over £40 of lego) its not really advertised very well (there was a couple of vague signs amongst the lego)

Dont know if its national, but this was in cardiff yesterday

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, grabbitfast said:

Star Wars sets less 50% on Argos with Amazon price matching.

Never thought I'd be so down on Star Wars that I'm not interested in any of those 50% offers.

1 minute ago, Sprocket77 said:

Never thought I'd be so down on Star Wars that I'm not interested in any of those 50% offers.

Literally the worst performing sets I have. 

Guest TabbyBoy

BB8 at £37.49 on Amazon UK yesterday was an easy pass. By far one of the worst themes to date Due to Disney's greed and LEGO overestimating demand for boring sets.

Does Tabbyboy no longer have a profile what happened lol. Tabby do you still sell sets etc? I'm interested in buying a few older sets in bulk and wonder if this is something you do. I know this isn't the right place to post but I see you commented last so hoping you'll get back to me.  Cheers

15 hours ago, Legoman23 said:

Everything's gone very quiet on here!

Seems Tabby was not the only Brexiteer!

Really not sure whether of not to buy some destiny bounty's. Is anyone else put off by how much stock argos actually have, it seems as if they struggled to shift this set. Even at the discount there is still a lot available to collect and it doesn't seem to be disappearing that quick. It's soo good value for money which is pulling me in but on the downside everyone now is able to stock up at this price and it will take it much longer for the price in increase. Has argos killed its potential or was it ever that popular??? 

35 minutes ago, raulaco said:

Really not sure whether of not to buy some destiny bounty's. Is anyone else put off by how much stock argos actually have, it seems as if they struggled to shift this set. Even at the discount there is still a lot available to collect and it doesn't seem to be disappearing that quick. It's soo good value for money which is pulling me in but on the downside everyone now is able to stock up at this price and it will take it much longer for the price in increase. Has argos killed its potential or was it ever that popular??? 

Exactly what i was thinking... I haven't bought a single one this time round. Have a few left over from the last sale, however i totally agree with you. I have been monitoring its availability with Argos over the past 24 hours and they have so many available, even in London where i am based. 

Unfortunately no shipping 😕

Anywhere else besides Argos this set can be find with shipping at that price?

1 hour ago, Thebrickman2018 said:

Exactly what i was thinking... I haven't bought a single one this time round. Have a few left over from the last sale, however i totally agree with you. I have been monitoring its availability with Argos over the past 24 hours and they have so many available, even in London where i am based. 

It may simply be that it is August, and folk are sleeping...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, raulaco said:

This is interesting, I think the set here in the U.S. is significantly more popular than it is in the U.K., as it sold pretty quickly each time it went on sale.

2 hours ago, Captain_chaos said:

It may simply be that it is August, and folk are sleeping...

Seeing as Lego sales are slow for us right now, I expect the same would be for the retailers too.

There's definitely a lot of these around but it's still a great set. It was close to reaching £120 before this big dump of stock so I'd expect it'll reach that again, may next Christmas now though.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, raulaco said:

The same was said of 4184 Black Pearl. Pallets of this was available at $60. Pallets.

Edited by minicoopers11
  • Like 1