Daily LEGO Deals - UK

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.co.uk (9 Deals @ Nov 22 1:29 PM) Last 48hrs

Classic
LEGO Classic Extra Large Stone Box (10717) Classic Building Toy ... £25.00 [50% off] Dropped 75% on Nov 22 1:00 PM

Creator
LEGO 30283 Creator Off Road in Plastic Bag, Multicolor £5.73 [23% off] Dropped 2% on Nov 22 1:42 PM

Disney
LEGO 41166 Disney Frozen II with Princess Elsa Mini Doll and 2 R... £20.00 [20% off] Dropped 13% on Nov 20 1:00 PM

Marvel Spider-Man
LEGO 76128 Marvel Spider-Man Molten Man Battle Building Set £20.00 [20% off] Dropped 17% on Nov 20 1:00 PM

Ninjago
LEGO "NINJAGO" Composition Book £11.48 [26% off] Dropped 1% on Nov 21 1:00 PM

Speed Champions
LEGO 75259 Star Wars Snowspeeder-20th Anniversary Edition Set, B... £24.80 [29% off] Dropped 20% on Nov 21 7:00 AM

Star Wars
LEGO 75229 Wars A New Hope Death Star Escape Building Kit £20.00 [20% off] Dropped 8% on Nov 21 1:00 AM
LEGO 75261 Star Wars Clone Scout Walker-20th Anniversary Edition... £20.00 [20% off] Dropped 20% on Nov 20 1:00 PM
LEGO 75208 Star Wars Hut Building, Yoda and R2 - D2 Figure Minif... £20.80 [20% off] Dropped 15% on Nov 21 1:00 AM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon UK Deals, Please Click Here!!

9 minutes ago, joneyyy1981 said:

literally nothing going on in the uk. 

Well, the pound is dropping again so prepare for another lego price rise...

13 hours ago, iriki said:
On 8/31/2019 at 2:34 PM, joneyyy1981 said:

Except maybe suspending democracy

can i not even go into a lego forum without having to swallow this tripe.

On 8/31/2019 at 2:34 PM, joneyyy1981 said:

Yes speaking to some of my previous customers,the consensus was "I am waiting for Black Friday".

So the days of customers running around like headless chickens buying all asunder are gone,now they just sit back in their chairs on Black Friday press a few buttons and have Amazon deliver it.

11 hours ago, grabbitfast said:

Yes speaking to some of my previous customers,the consensus was "I am waiting for Black Friday".

So the days of customers running around like headless chickens buying all asunder are gone,now they just sit back in their chairs on Black Friday press a few buttons and have Amazon deliver it.

conditioning the average consumer to only purchase at key times in the year...this could pretty much wreck global retail and all anciary markets as we know it.

55 minutes ago, niggle29 said:

Lots of Lego deals on Argos 33%. 25% and Amazon price matching as usual

THINK THE SMYTHS SALE IS MUCH BETTER PERSONALLY.

YOU GOT YOUR EYE ON ANYTHING?

55 minutes ago, niggle29 said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a couple of 42099 and few odds and ends, it helps as I also get an extra 10% with Argos

1 minute ago, niggle29 said:

Bought a couple of 42099 and few odds and ends, it helps as I also get an extra 10% with Argos

i just couldn't pull the trigger on anything. was really tempted by 42083 & 60141 but every time i use argos the boxes are battered.

A couple of tempting Friends sets on offer. Picked up some bits for Christmas.

On Smyths, I'm tempted with The Burg but it is still very expensive! Might get the Friends and Flintstones sets.

Looks like Sainsbury's may their toy sale coming up with a few sets worth looking at already. There's talk of sets on display with good reductions but standard white price cards. 

See this thread on HDUK

Edited by thebrickdad

1 hour ago, thebrickdad said:

Looks like Sainsbury's may their toy sale coming up with a few sets worth looking at already. There's talk of sets on display with good reductions but standard white price cards. 

See this thread on HDUK

Which sets have you seen that are worth looking at?

6 hours ago, thebrickdad said:

See this thread on HDUK

The bus is a steal at that price. Might pop for a look.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:10 AM, Lego Benito said:

The bus is a steal at that price. Might pop for a look.

All gone from near where I am. Seems as soon as it's posted up on hotukdeals stock just disappears ridiculously quick. Not sure how good this sainsburys toy sale will be for lego, is the price of the bus a one off or will others follow suit. All I know is I best be quick lol.

Had a quick look in our local Sainsburys today. Very little of interest Lego wise and no buses. 

Passed on everything. It was crazy in there with parents arm sweeping loads of tat.

Yes same for me and this was at 7.30 am loads of rubbish no buses but as you said full of school mums with trolleys filled they were happy

I also had a look at my local sainsburys, no much in terms of lego worth picking up. Couldn't believe how busy it was, people are so easily bought when a sale is on. 

I did notice that the bus now has been hiked up in price so even if it was there I would of passed.