Daily LEGO Deals - UK

Toys r Us Shop on Ebay DE has many sets on discount (-20%)
With the CouponCode: CSPIELZEUG15 on Ebay DE you get another 10% discount when you pay with paypal.
If you're payback customer there's an online coupon for 15x points on ebay.
Lets talk in sets:

10236 - Ewok Village down to 199,99€ - Ebay Coupon (10%) = 179,99€ - Paybackpoints = 166,50€ + shipping (2,95€) = 169,45 € (Overall: -32,21% of RRP)
71006 - Simpsons House down to 159,99€ - 10% = 143,99€ - Paybackpoints = 144,92€ + shipping = 147,87 € (Overall -26,61% of RRP)

Other deals to be made on the site ;) Stock is replaced sometimes, so be awake and please let there be one set for me ;)

Edited by Chillreign

1 hour ago, Chillreign said:

Toys r Us Shop on Ebay DE has many sets on discount (-20%)
With the CouponCode: CSPIELZEUG15 on Ebay DE you get another 10% discount when you pay with paypal.
If you're payback customer there's an online coupon for 15x points on ebay.
Lets talk in sets:

10236 - Ewok Village down to 199,99€ - Ebay Coupon (10%) = 179,99€ - Paybackpoints = 166,50€ + shipping (2,95€) = 169,45 € (Overall: -32,21% of RRP)
71006 - Simpsons House down to 159,99€ - 10% = 143,99€ - Paybackpoints = 144,92€ + shipping = 147,87 € (Overall -26,61% of RRP)

Other deals to be made on the site ;) Stock is replaced sometimes, so be awake and please let there be one set for me ;)

Poof...

LEGO Shop at Home Europe has, besides discounts on several sets, 5% off regular price if above 125 EUR, in addition to the regular VIP points (yes, 5% off, not double VIP: you actually pay less in the first place). This combined with a GH is actually quite nice. Does this 5% off happen often there? I've never seen it in the US.

8 minutes ago, Frankster said:

So we get the same deal as last Saturday? But now with a massive discount on keychains.

Except that last Saturday these were not discounted in The Netherlands while they were discounted in other countries, and now they are also discounted for us:

Scoop up sale items and the best deals on LEGO® sets before they’re gone!

*Hurry! Limited availability of the following sets at the discounted price: 
The Brick Bounty (70413)
MINI Cooper (10242)
Sydney Opera House™ (10234)
LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 (31313)

One set is lacking here from last Saturday: 10236 Ewok Village. That set was on sale on VIP Saturday, and is now out of stock.

3 hours ago, Vinetu said:

Amazon.de has First Order Snowspeeders (75100) for 34.39€ which is 31% off the RRP, not a bad price for this set for those interested.

Spielemax.de sells 75100 for 32.77€ today.

Also these at 34% off:

75104 Kylo Rens Command Shuttle 78.65€

75043 AT-AP 45.88€

Plus SW microfighters 75052, 75054-56 for 6.55€ each.

Edited by Brian Briggs

Guys, I'm asking this here as Amazon thread receives sort of zero attention, but does any of you European investors feel that Amazon was a huge huge let down this past week?? Cyber week, yeah right, didn't fetch a single item that traded more than 31% off! Fortunately, Galeria was here to save the day, but I just don't understand what happened with Amazon as they used to have great deals on Black Friday weekend...

EDIT:  And let it be known that 31% was on duds like 75101 which I purchased for parts mainly, any "hot" item didn't get more than 15% off. So disappointing...

Edited by Vinetu

I didn't buy anything from Amazon (DE or UK) during Black Friday or Cyber Monday. There was nothing worth my money there.

And sadly I also couldn't profit from the big Black Friday discounts in Germany (Galeria) because I don't have access to a German address to have it shipped to. Oh well...

The last 4 days I've bee popping to my local TRU buying RR, 16 so far, all of which I have sold for £58-£65 with 75% off final valuation fees) Did that make sense :drag:

Also did the same with the at-at they had in stock. Sold 4 for £125 buying them for £86 +GC. I know its a QF but Ive already got my target in the loft which I payed £50-£64 for.

Anyway. Anyone else from the UK been rinsing the TRU gift card promo? Im up to 15 now ;)

Roll on Jan, hopefully there will be some good sales to use them with. A discounted ecto would be nice.... Yeah i know but I can dream

25 minutes ago, TheGallows said:

The last 4 days I've bee popping to my local TRU buying RR, 16 so far, all of which I have sold for £58-£65 with 75% off final valuation fees) Did that make sense :drag:

Also did the same with the at-at they had in stock. Sold 4 for £125 buying them for £86 +GC. I know its a QF but Ive already got my target in the loft which I payed £50-£64 for.

Anyway. Anyone else from the UK been rinsing the TRU gift card promo? Im up to 15 now ;)

Roll on Jan, hopefully there will be some good sales to use them with. A discounted ecto would be nice.... Yeah i know but I can dream

Sadly not, only have a Ghetto TRU which has a theft protection strategy of having no stock.  It’s that or lakeside, and lakeside 2 weeks before Christmas, is going to need a little more than £20 gift card.  Envious of the ATAT flips though.   

• Like 1