Daily LEGO Deals - UK

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.co.uk (3 Deals @ Jun 2 6:22 AM) Last 48hrs

City
LEGO 60182 City Great Vehicles Pickup and Caravan Playset, Vehic... £17.47 [30% off] Dropped 13% on Jun 2 6:21 AM

Disney
LEGO 41161 Disney Aladdin and Jasmine’s Palace Adventures Buildi... £18.00 [28% off] Dropped 10% on May 31 6:26 AM

Friends
LEGO 41366 Friends Olivia's Cupcake Café Playset, Olivia and Emm... £18.00 [28% off] Dropped 10% on May 31 6:26 AM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon UK Deals, Please Click Here!!

20 hours ago, Vinetu said:

Thanks. Although nothing to write home about really... When are we going to have Galeria-like discounts...

Indeed, and then preferably at ToysXL who have a pretty decent Lego collection!

• Like 1

On 12.12.2015 at 0:27 PM, Vinetu said:

Thanks. Although nothing to write home about really... When are we going to have Galeria-like discounts...

75055 ISD for 104€ might be worth a look in my opinion.

5 hours ago, Haay said:

Indeed, and then preferably at ToysXL who have a pretty decent Lego collection!

True. Unfortunately, there is overal only just one good buy moment at this store because they are overall too expensive: During 3=2, and I know from my local ToysXL that this promotion will perhaps never come back (at least this year). Where is by the way their webshop? Pure mismanagement happening there: With such a large collection and inventory you need to have online presence.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brenner said:

Toys xl is redesigning their webpage so currently no online purchases possible. 

Yeah... I hope they are not paying the webdesigner by the hour.

It is under construction since January at the least.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Brian Briggs said:

75055 ISD for 104€ might be worth a look in my opinion.

Yes, since ISD is already retired, and sold prices on eBay are already going up quite nicely, I decided just now to ****** 2 more of these babies. With the €5,95 added shipping cost spread over the two ISDs it comes to ~ €107 per box.

20 hours ago, Ciglione said:

Yeah... I hope they are not paying the webdesigner by the hour.

It is under construction since January at the least.

I was about to write that, you beat me to it. I can't believe such a large retail doesn't have a webshop, sometimes I honestly wonder wth their management is thinking/doing.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2015 at 0:13 PM, darkhorseoflego said:

Why are there never any discounts/deals on in the UK? In the US for example there's always people with 10% and 20% discounts but not here. Same with double VIP points as well, we don't have it. :(

you need to look harder, deals are around

31 minutes ago, darkhorseoflego said:

Where? I'm constantly checking sites and never find any good deals. Since you are a fellow Brit, where do you look for deals? 

what about the argos 3 for 2 deals. If we would have them around here, I would go gaga on some items, like crustrybeaver is doing for example..

• Like 4

you need to look harder, deals are around

Where? I'm constantly checking sites and never find any good deals. Since you are a fellow Brit, where do you look for deals? 

Argos 3 for 2. Usually 2-3 a year: September, November and sometimes December.

Toys R Us recently selling At-At's for £83 plus Bricktober set and a £20 giftcard.

Lego Shop at Home Brick Friday/Cyber Monday deals plus promo, discount and VIP

Smyths were selling Tumbler for £130 last week. Amazon had Dolphin Cruisers half price for at least a week during Black Friday. Asda this year have sold IR's and Lonely Mountains for half price.

A lot of it is luck, being in the right place at the right time. Most deals are gone before you even spot them, but keep at it long enough and you'll get lucky.

As Crusty said, a lot of it's luck and having access to your computer/phone/tablet etc at the right time, because once the deals get posted there usually gone within hours. You also have to stick with it for several years, many of us on here have been at this for 5 years+.

You can still make plenty of money in this game, but you just have to be willing to stick with your investments and not get cold feet and sell early.

Wehkamp.nl actually having discounts of up to 30% for a number of sets (one exception: flexible rails 43% discount). Including seven Star Wars sets within 24%-30%-discount range.

You can easily sort by 'highest discount'. 

Besides ISD, all that could have been found cheaper in last weeks elsewhere. And wehkamp.nl charges for shipping whereas others do not, so pass still. I'm kind of hoping for Intertoys in-store promotion before Christmas, that can be interesting...

18 minutes ago, Frankster said:

I'm done with Wehkamp since they decided to ship all my SW Microfighters in ....bags. Never go full retard.

Too bad for you. I ordered two 75055 ISD together in one order on Monday from Wehkamp, with delivery to a local DHL parcel pick-up station. I was positively surprised to find two cardboard boxes waiting for me there, with each ISD snugly packaged into a perfectly fitting cardboard box! These boxes will be just perfect for shipping them out when selling these ISDs again. :)