2017 BRICKPICKER LEGO RAFFLE 2.0 FOR ST. PAUL SCHOOL

Ed Mack

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Willworkfortoys said:

Thanks for running a good raffle for a great cause.  Just a heads up looking at the raffle page it states ' 7 days ' as the time remaining.  Just thought if I was confused (as easy as that is) others may be also and be left with a false sense of time left to contribute.  

The ability to purchase tickets for the raffle ends today.  The fundraiser stays open for 7 days after this in case people want to still donate.  

As I stated earlier, I will add a significant set(s) to the Death Star and Porsche/Camper raffles to sir up interest in those two low interest choices.  I will give the winners a few choices of sets to pick from.  They will be at least 700-1000 piece sets, give or take.  

I will also add the Town Hall as an option in the PICK A RETIRED SET raffle.  

The recent activity has once again humbled me...Thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ed Mack said:

As I stated earlier, I will add a significant set(s) to the Death Star and Porsche/Camper raffles to sir up interest in those two low interest choices.  I will give the winners a few choices of sets to pick from.  They will be at least 700-1000 piece sets, give or take.  

I will also add the Town Hall as an option in the PICK A RETIRED SET raffle.  

The recent activity has once again humbled me...Thanks.

The horde obliges just like last year.  I remember there was a huge dash to the finish and looks like this year is no different.  Not sure if the end number will be the same but it's following the same pattern.

Good bad or indifferent.  I just posted the link to the raffle on a Facebook AFOL thread.  Not sure if the AFOL mods will allow it to stay.

I hope I didn't break any unwritten rules.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AdultFansOfLego/

While the extra traffic may hurt the chances of those of us already "in".  In the end it is all about getting dollars into the school so I hope it helps the cause.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, brickelements said:

Good bad or indifferent.  I just posted the link to the raffle on a Facebook AFOL thread.  Not sure if the AFOL mods will allow it to stay.

While the extra traffic may hurt the chances of those of us already "in".  In the end it is all about getting dollars into the school so I hope it helps the cause.

It's also been posted on Reddit's /r/legoraffle sub.  

• Like 1

Anything helps and we appreciate the effort to share it.  If they take it down, so be it.  

31 minutes ago, brickelements said:

Your chances are better than last year.