2017 BRICKPICKER LEGO RAFFLE 2.0 FOR ST. PAUL SCHOOL

Ed Mack

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

Finalizing my tickets and donation.  Remind me again, is there a bonus raffle for $100+ donations? 

Yes, for every $100 of tickets bought, you receive one ticket to enter the secondary raffle for the San Diego Comic Con displays/sets OR the sealed case of Mr. Gold Series 10 minifigures. Please give Jeff and I a few days to aggregate the data and come up with a method to fairly pick a winner.  I will have my son pick out of a bowl or something on video and post it on the site. 

58 minutes ago, Lego Templar said:

55abd2f5ab0fca52219cb56faf644dc3.png

700+ and I'll stop with the play by play lol...

I know ed doesn't want to annoy you guys but I sure don't mind emoji854.png

Don't buy Starbucks tomorrow....Donate!

Don't super size that order....Donate!!

Don't buy 11 of those sets buy 10...Donate!!!

Wait to see TLBM on Tuesday (or whatever day your local theater is) when it's cheaper!....DONATE!!!!!

OR...instead of donating $20 to the collection plate at church every Sunday, donate $100 to the BP Raffle and sleep in for the next five Sundays! That's what I'm doing! Thank you Ed, Jeff, and the fine members of Brickpicker!

The St.Paul PTA and faculty are tremendous.  They really go above and beyond almost any school I have ever heard of when it comes to fundraising to keep the doors open.  Two years ago they raised $260,000 in two months to remain open.  Last year we raised $280,000 to remain open.  This year will be another prolific fundraising year, but the good thing is that enrollment is up, so the need is decreasing.

I am hoping we won't have to do this again next year and that enrollment increases enough to support the school's costs.  It is a constant burden and stress on families and faculty, but I know we have turned the corner and the future looks much improved.  Principal Robbins and Father Chris are all in and set excellent examples for the rest of the St. Paul community.  I am happy that I can give back and that something as crazy as LEGO bricks can help people remain in jobs and kids in their school.  

Thank you all for helping once again...

• Like 5