LEGO Polybag Availability Update (January 2017)

Alpinemaps

And I think I'll be stopping by Target this afternoon.  Got a dpci?

Sadly I didn't check, was quickly looking for clearance bags (I found a few).

They were at checkout, so It's possible it's under the "Lego quick builds" general DCPI. Sorry
  • Like 1

Stopped at an out f the way Target and they had a dozen or so 30053 Republic Attack Cruiser. I grabbed 5. I hadn't seen these before but it looks like they've been out for awhile?  I'll be passing this store again in 2 days. Should I grab the rest?  $3.49 each. 

4 minutes ago, Moonshine said:

Stopped at an out f the way Target and they had a dozen or so 30053 Republic Attack Cruiser. I grabbed 5. I hadn't seen these before but it looks like they've been out for awhile?  I'll be passing this store again in 2 days. Should I grab the rest?  $3.49 each. 

They're from a few years ago and still only $10 on Amazon.  You can definitely make a few bucks if you know how to sell cheap polys, but they are by no means going to make you rich.

• Like 1

If this has been mentioned please disregard...At Walmart early this morning and i noticed a huge Lego shipper box that mentioned 50 items in it....One of the toy people said it was a end display of the "Lego Baggies" and it was part of a May promotion and he couldn't even open it and show it to me much less let me buy any of them

If anyone has seen one of these or knows what's in them feel free to post a pic or list of items....I've kept updated with the list Alpinemaps has posted and i don't know of anything new Walmart would have regarding polybags unless it's the same stuff that we've all seen elsewhere

If this has been mentioned please disregard...At Walmart early this morning and i noticed a huge Lego shipper box that mentioned 50 items in it....One of the toy people said it was a end display of the "Lego Baggies" and it was part of a May promotion and he couldn't even open it and show it to me much less let me buy any of them
If anyone has seen one of these or knows what's in them feel free to post a pic or list of items....I've kept updated with the list Alpinemaps has posted and i don't know of anything new Walmart would have regarding polybags unless it's the same stuff that we've all seen elsewhere

It's nothing exciting - polys that have been out (and on sale) already. Someone posted a pic of it yesterday I think. Take a look back a page or two. It might be in a different thread? But I know exactly what you're talking about.
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

It's nothing exciting - polys that have been out (and on sale) already. Someone posted a pic of it yesterday I think. Take a look back a page or two. It might be in a different thread? But I know exactly what you're talking about.

Will do...Thanks for the update!