Amazon Prime experiences

Legojona

More and more, I miss out on great deals as I do not have Amazon Prime (I think it is not possible yet for the Netherlands).

I was wondering what the experiences are of the people that do have it and if it is recommended. Next to this, it would be nice to have a thread to track changes to the proposition.

I am sorry if this thread already exists, but I could not find it.

Amazon-prime-discount_thumb800 (1).jpg

• Like 1

I have been wondering "at what spending level does Prime really become worth the cost." I have done the one month free trial of Prime twice now. Most recently, this December. Using it for the month of December was a real blast, but I'm not compelled to buy an annual membership. I'm a small time guy: $1500 gross a month on eBay. I'm happy to use it one month a year, probably December.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

I'm getting about 3 deliveries a week with no problems and some great TV without sodding adverts... it's been worth every penny!

Not to mention the Prime-only deals.

I irrationally signed up for this, out of pure over exuberance, back when it was just free 2-day shipping on select items. I've temporarily gone without it on two separate occasions and regretted it each time. Combine the shipping with Prime Video (more and more and more originals...good stuff) and Prime Only Deals and it's a must-have for me.

• Like 3

It used to be a no brainer when they charged for shipping and it cost 15 euros. Now shipping is free over a certan amount and Prime is 20 euros here so it´s logically they are starting to limit the special offer deals to Prime members to give them a real benefit over quick shipping.

I think it all depends on what you use Amazon for. If you only buy Lego in your own country, it´s not worth it as Amazon only usually price match other national stores. If you want the music, series and you need fast delivery then maybe it works out.

If you import from other EU Amazons then I think you need to take out Prime membership in each country but I may be wrong.

• Like 1